This is the web page for Ashley Ridge. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Governing Documents, Rules, and Standards
Ashley Ridge Shed Guidelines
Ashley Ridge Fence Guidelines
Ashley Ridge ARB Request
Ashley Ridge HOA CCR, Rules, Regulations and ARC Guidelines
Ashley Ridge Amendment A CCR
Ashley Ridge Amendment A Part 1 CCR
Ashley Ridge Pond & Wetlands Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
Ashley Ridge Re-affirmed Bylaws
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Ashley Ridge: Springtime Reminders April 20th, 2020: Greetings Ashley Ridge Residents, You may notice wildlife throughout the community at any time of the year, but now that the weather is warming up, critters are bound to be out and about. Please do not feed the wildlife. Feeding bread to ducks and geese is not a healthy practice for the birds or the ponds. ...Read more about this.
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020:
- Ashley Ridge: Street Parking Concerns March 26th, 2020: Attention Ashley Ridge Residents: Several neighbors within the community have voiced concerns regarding increased street parking within the community. Street parking is a safety hazard as vehicles parked on the street can often inhibit safe passage for other drivers, block views of children at play that could possibly dart into the street and can cause ...Read more about this.
- March 23rd, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson – March 22, 2020 Crisis Information Updates and Trash Collection Schedule Alert Our City’s emergency/crisis management operations have intensified. We should all stay tuned to public health declarations. I have again appended on-line information links. We believe this crisis will intensify over the next week. COVID – 19 is an insidiously contagious virus. Please ...Read more about this.
- Bulk Trash/Yard Debris Pickup Suspended Through March 30 per City of North Charleston March 23rd, 2020: The city of North Charleston has suspended the pick up of yard waste and bulky items until March 30th. Please keep yard waste and bulk items from the curb until then March 30th. Thank you!Read more about this.
- City of North Charleston District 4 Updates March 17, 2020 March 17th, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson March 17, 2020COVID 19 And Our Community We are now challenged in unprecedented ways. An insidious viral monster threatens each of us and our families, bringing upset to the rhythm of our daily lives. But we all now realize this is not merely an “upset”; COVID 19 is unprecedented, historic and, yes, a very dangerous ...Read more about this.
- HELPFUL SPRING TIME REMINDERS March 12th, 2020: Now that the warmer weather has finally arrived, your Association would like provide a few helpful reminders. With the lack of a true “cold” winter season, lawns everywhere are greening up. Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches, and flowerbeds are filling with weeds. Lawn treatments are encouraged to make sure that weeds and clover do ...Read more about this.
- City of North Charleston District 4 Updates February 18th, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates February 14, 2020 Krispy Kreme – Ladson Road ….”soft-opening” next week. Fully open “around February 24.” Watch for the signs, “Hot and Ready!” Re-Paving Projects on Patriot Boulevard and Wescott Boulevard have been delayed. We were able to arrange for night-hour operations and this requires warmer temperatures. We are also freshening plans ...Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson — District 4 Updates January 18, 2020 January 17th, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates January 17, 2020 TRAFFIC SIGNALS – PATRIOT BOULEVARDOur City’s Public Works team has been working with traffic planners to calibrate the new signal lights on Patriot Boulevard, at the entrances to McKewn and Coosaw Preserve. The target for operation is Tuesday, January 21. The initial sequencing, both in the morning and afternoon, will ...Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson – District 4 Updates January 06th, 2020: COUNCILMAN RON BRINSON District 4 Updates- January 2020 Happy New Year Year ! The Lights At Coosaw Preserve and McKewn Those new – and long-awaited- traffic signals on Patriot Boulevard are operational. North Charleston police officers will be on hand to help with the tweaking as the school year resumes. Traffic planners tell us the goal is to have ...Read more about this.
- Ashley Ridge: Speeding & Golf Carts September 19th, 2019: ATTENTION ASHLEY RIDGE HOMEOWNERS SPEEDING The Association would like to take a moment to remind all residents to please be mindful of the posted speed limit of 25 MPH within residential neighborhoods. The board has recently received several complaints regarding speeding within the community. A request for additional patrols by North Charleston Police Department has been submitted ...Read more about this.
- Dorchester County EOC – Hurricane Dorian Info & Evacuation Zoning Map September 04th, 2019: Dorchester County Emergency Response – Hurricane Dorian Info: https://www.dorchestercountysc.gov/government/emergency-services/emergency-management/tropical-storm-dorian Dorchester County Evacuation Zoning Map: https://www.dorchestercountysc.gov/government/emergency-services/emergency-management/hurricane-evacuation-zonesRead more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe!Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerRead more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ...Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.