This is the web page for Ashley Ridge. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Governing Documents, Rules, and Standards
Ashley Ridge Shed Guidelines
Ashley Ridge Fence Guidelines
Ashley Ridge ARB Request
Ashley Ridge HOA CCR, Rules, Regulations and ARC Guidelines
Frequently Asked Questions
Ashley Ridge Re-affirmed Bylaws
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson — District 4 Updates January 18, 2020 January 17th, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates January 17, 2020 TRAFFIC SIGNALS – PATRIOT BOULEVARDOur City’s Public Works team has been working with traffic planners to calibrate the new signal lights on Patriot Boulevard, at the entrances to McKewn and Coosaw Preserve. The target for operation is Tuesday, January 21. The initial sequencing, both in the morning and afternoon, will ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson – District 4 Updates January 06th, 2020: COUNCILMAN RON BRINSON District 4 Updates- January 2020 Happy New Year Year ! The Lights At Coosaw Preserve and McKewn Those new – and long-awaited- traffic signals on Patriot Boulevard are operational. North Charleston police officers will be on hand to help with the tweaking as the school year resumes. Traffic planners tell us the goal is to have ... Read more about this.
- Ashley Ridge: Speeding & Golf Carts September 19th, 2019: ATTENTION ASHLEY RIDGE HOMEOWNERS SPEEDING The Association would like to take a moment to remind all residents to please be mindful of the posted speed limit of 25 MPH within residential neighborhoods. The board has recently received several complaints regarding speeding within the community. A request for additional patrols by North Charleston Police Department has been submitted ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County EOC – Hurricane Dorian Info & Evacuation Zoning Map September 04th, 2019: Dorchester County Emergency Response – Hurricane Dorian Info: https://www.dorchestercountysc.gov/government/emergency-services/emergency-management/tropical-storm-dorian Dorchester County Evacuation Zoning Map: https://www.dorchestercountysc.gov/government/emergency-services/emergency-management/hurricane-evacuation-zones Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- Pet Owner Responsibilities August 19th, 2019: A few reminders of pet owner responsibilities: • Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. This includes cats who should never be allowed to wander. • Please be a courteous neighbor and pick up after your pets, be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Dog ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Copperhead Snakes Reported Within Ashley Ridge Community May 28th, 2019: Attention Ashley Ridge Residents: A community member recently found two copperhead snakes on his front porch. He called for a specialist and over the course of a few weeks they trapped 7 copperheads and one water snake within his yard. The following excerpt is from Wikipedia: Like most North American viperids, these snakes prefer to avoid humans and, ... Read more about this.
- Spring Cleaning – Exterior Maintenance & Covenants Enforcement March 04th, 2019: As Spring returns to the Lowcountry and brings us warmer weather, it also brings the growing season with pollen and those pesky weeds we see popping up at our driveways, sidewalks and lawns. Spring is also Mother Nature’s call to us to begin “Spring Cleaning” around our homes. This is a good time of year to begin buttoning up ... Read more about this.
- Landscapers Begin Weed Control Applications Early Due To Minimal Winter Season February 19th, 2019: With our lack of Winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. Landscapers have begun spraying pre and post emergents this week to get ahead of this issue before the growing season is in full swing. Read more about this.
- Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates January 25, 2019 January 29th, 2019: Councilman Ron Brinson January 25, 2019 Rail Crossing Closings Update Dorchester Road Improvements Update Restaurants Apartments Project Bad News Good News Rail Crossings Maintenance – There will be traffic interruptions January 28-31 on major traffic highways, including Ashley Phosphate and Ladson Roads. The sliver of good news is that this upset will be completed about two weeks ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.