This is the web page for Ashley Ridge. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Governing Documents, Rules, and Standards
Ashley Ridge Shed Guidelines
Ashley Ridge Fence Guidelines
Ashley Ridge ARB Request
Ashley Ridge HOA CCR, Rules, Regulations and ARC Guidelines
Ashley Ridge Amendment A CCR
Ashley Ridge Amendment A Part 1 CCR
Ashley Ridge Pond & Wetlands Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
Ashley Ridge Re-affirmed Bylaws
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ...Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ...Read more about this.
- Pet Owner Responsibilities August 19th, 2019: A few reminders of pet owner responsibilities: • Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. This includes cats who should never be allowed to wander. • Please be a courteous neighbor and pick up after your pets, be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Dog ...Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019:
- Copperhead Snakes Reported Within Ashley Ridge Community May 28th, 2019: Attention Ashley Ridge Residents: A community member recently found two copperhead snakes on his front porch. He called for a specialist and over the course of a few weeks they trapped 7 copperheads and one water snake within his yard. The following excerpt is from Wikipedia: Like most North American viperids, these snakes prefer to avoid humans and, ...Read more about this.
- Spring Cleaning – Exterior Maintenance & Covenants Enforcement March 04th, 2019: As Spring returns to the Lowcountry and brings us warmer weather, it also brings the growing season with pollen and those pesky weeds we see popping up at our driveways, sidewalks and lawns. Spring is also Mother Nature’s call to us to begin “Spring Cleaning” around our homes. This is a good time of year to begin buttoning up ...Read more about this.
- Landscapers Begin Weed Control Applications Early Due To Minimal Winter Season February 19th, 2019: With our lack of Winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. Landscapers have begun spraying pre and post emergents this week to get ahead of this issue before the growing season is in full swing.Read more about this.
- Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates January 25, 2019 January 29th, 2019: Councilman Ron Brinson January 25, 2019 Rail Crossing Closings Update Dorchester Road Improvements Update Restaurants Apartments Project Bad News Good News Rail Crossings Maintenance – There will be traffic interruptions January 28-31 on major traffic highways, including Ashley Phosphate and Ladson Roads. The sliver of good news is that this upset will be completed about two weeks ...Read more about this.
- Fishing Permitted From Dawn – Dusk Within Ashley Ridge January 02nd, 2019: Attention Ashley Ridge Residents: Happy New Year! Just a quick reminder that fishing is permitted at community ponds from Dawn – Dusk Only per current Rules and Regulations for Ashley Ridge HOA. A copy of the governing documents and current Rules & Regulations are available on the Ashley Ridge HOA webpage or by clicking on the ...Read more about this.
- Fishing @ Ashley Ridge HOA Community Ponds Permitted From Dusk til Dawn January 02nd, 2019: Attention Ashley Ridge Residents: Happy New Year! Just a quick reminder that fishing is permitted at community ponds within Ashley Ridge from Dawn until Dusk only per current Rules and Regulations established for Ashley Ridge Homeowners Association. Current Rules and Regulations are available on the Ashley Ridge HOA webpage or by clicking on the link below. ...Read more about this.
- Updates from Councilman Ron Brinson December 20th, 2018: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All…Enjoy and Be safe! Councilman Ron Brinson December 20, 2018 Dog Park Reopening at Wescott Park – Dorchester Road Dogs seem to enjoy it and their human owners seem to love it! And the city’s dog park reopens Saturday morning, December 22, with a 10 a.m. ceremony, some special treats for dogs ...Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 21st, 2018:
- AT&T Notice of Upcoming Work within Ashley Ridge October 15th, 2018: att-ashley-ridge-noticeRead more about this.
- Post TS Michael Debris Removal October 11th, 2018: Just a quick update: We’re seeing lots of windblown debris in several areas due to TS Michael. Please keep in mind that storm debris removal is second priority for all landscape vendors. It will be as much as 7 to 10 days before everything is tidy and back to normal. Thank you.Read more about this.
- US Lawns Weather Alert – Hurricane Florence September 11th, 2018:
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.