Beaumont May 25th Newsletter
SNEE FARM FENCE LINE BALLOTS DUE MONDAY, MAY 28th
- If you haven’t mailed your ballot yet, please drop it into the mail tomorrow.
- You can also sign, scan, and e-mail to Chandra Washington at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The newly refurbished Beaumont pool will be open for swimming TOMORROW, Saturday, May 26th!
- Each time you enter the pool area, per DHEC, please wash your feet at the foot shower (not the hose) on the far wall to the left of the Clubhouse entrance.
- One of the bathrooms in the bath house still needs a bit of work. Please use the one in operation. Bathrooms have been converted to Uni-Sex.
- If you move any pool furniture, please return it to its place.
- Help keep this wonderful gathering place clean and bright by disposing of all trash and recyclables.
- Please do not leave any floats or pool toys behind. Take them home with you.
- Wi-Fi is being installed. We will send you log-in information when it’s operational.
- The old carpet will be ripped out soon and a new sectional rubber floor laid down.
- Walls will be painted.
- Broken equipment will be disposed of.
- Bids are being let to lease new equipment.
- We will announce a target date in the near future.
POWER WASHING OF SIDEWALKS
- This project is scheduled for between Monday and Wednesday of next week. If more specific information is provided, we will relay.
- The leaky pipe at 1134/1136 Monaco will require several hours of attention by the plumber.
- CMG is coordinating with the plumber and Mt. Pleasant Waterworks for a shut-off some time the week
after next. They will notify the community as soon as they have a date and hours.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETINGS – 3RD TUESDAY OF THE MONTH
- June 19
- July 17
- August 21
- September 18
- October 16
- November 20
- December 18