This is the web page for Berkeley Commons Townhomes. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- ARB Approval Required Prior To Initiating Any Exterior Modification November 11th, 2020: As a reminder to all residents: Any modifications to your house, roof, major landscaping, etc., must be approved in advance by the Architectural Review Board (ARB). This also includes backup generators and HVAC units that are visible from the street (both of which must be screened). Also, the removal of trees larger than six inches ...Read more about this.
- Oakfield Pond Information October 14th, 2020: In an effort to continue to give information regarding the Association and common areas, we would like to provide you with information regarding the ponds in Oakfield. There are currently 30 ponds in the community! The ponds are treated at least monthly for water quality. The water treatments help to combat algae blooms and organic growth ...Read more about this.
- Stiles Point Plantation Amended Bylaws Ballot October 05th, 2020: Stiles Point Plantation Amended Bylaws BallotRead more about this.
- Stiles Point Plantation Amendment Ballot – Covenants & Bylaws September 28th, 2020: Stiles Point Plantation Amendment Ballot - Covenants & BylawsRead more about this.
- Welcome! September 11th, 2020: Welcome to the community webpage for Midtown Townhomes!Read more about this.
- Farm at Wescott Pool closing changes to 7PM as of 9/1/2020 August 26th, 2020: Due to normal changes in sunset time, the pool will close at 7pm daily beginning September 1st.Read more about this.
- Commonly Asked Landscaping Questions August 14th, 2020: Who is responsible for common areas? The Association takes over responsibility of the common areas in phases from the developer. Baytree is the vendor that does both the install of landscaping in common areas and owner lots and the maintenance of the common areas after the phases are turned over. However, there are two different divisions ...Read more about this.
- Crowfield Village – Street parking causing missed trash pickups by Carolina Waste August 13th, 2020: Greetings Crowfield Village Residents, Carolina Waste has advised they have received reports from the community regarding missed pickups on normal trash day due to vehicles parked on the street. The Association respectfully requests that residents park vehicles within their enclosed garage and/or in their driveway on Wednesdays in order to avoid missed pickups on trash day. ...Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information August 03rd, 2020: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerDownloadRead more about this.
- Crowfield Village Pool Closed Monday Due To Storm August 03rd, 2020: Attention Crowfield Village Residents: The pool has been closed in anticipation of Tropical Storm Isaias. The pool will be reopened tomorrow, once the storm has passed.Stay safe – Thank you!Read more about this.
- Neighborhood News Special Bulletin August 03rd, 2020: Update: City of Charleston August 2 Tropical Storm Isaias Update The email below contains an updated list of sandbag pick-up locations. Update: In response to this evening’s update from the National Weather Service forecasting 2-4 feet of storm surge tomorrow night related to Tropical Storm Isaias, the city has added an additional Peninsula sandbag pick-up location at the ...Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation Pool Closed on Monday, August 3rd August 02nd, 2020: The pool will be closed on Monday, August 3rd, due to anticipated severe weather. All reservations have been canceled. We apologize for any inconvenience. Stay Safe! Thank you.Read more about this.
- Welcome! July 29th, 2020: Welcome to the community page for Liberty Hill Farm. We look forward to serving you!Read more about this.
- 346-348 King Street: Roof repairs underway July 29th, 2020: Greetings 346-348 King Street Residents: Construction work to complete roof repairs will begin today and continue for the remainder of this week. Workers will not need to access inside any units, however, there will be possible noise disruptions while work is completed. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you!Read more about this.
- Hampshire: Fire Alarm & Suppression Systems Scheduled for Testing Thursday & Friday July 27th, 2020: Good Afternoon Hampshire Residents, The board has advised that Unifor will be testing the fire alarm and sprinkler systems on Thursday and Friday of this week. Thank you!Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.