This is the web page for Blackberry Creek. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. A community calendar is online as well.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Blackberry Creek CCRs
ACC Sign Policy
ACC Approval Request Form
Blackberry Creek Meeting Minutes July 20, 2017
Blackberry Creek Meeting Minutes January 25, 2018
Blackberry Creek Meeting Minutes April 26, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions
Blackberry Creek Owner Information Form
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Blackberry Creek Spring Newsletter March 13th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Blackberry Creek Board Member Meeting- January 30th at 7pm January 29th, 2019: Good Afternoon, Blackberry Creek will be having a Board meeting tomorrow at 7pm at the pavilion on Rabbit Hill Road. Homeowners are welcome to attend to listen in! We hope you can make it! Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Blackberry Creek Board Meeting 10/19 July 18th, 2018: Blackberry Creek Board Meeting at the Pavilion on Rabbit Hill Road October 19, 2018 at 7PM. Read more about this.
- Blackberry Creek 2017 Annual Meeting October 20th, 2017: Homeowners of Blackberry Creek, Quorum was not met for the Annual Meeting last night, October 19th at 7 P.M. A community update was given to the members in attendance as well as a question and answer period. The 2017 Annual Meeting will be rescheduled to a later date. Read more about this.
- Blackberry Creek Yard Sale Reminder October 11th, 2017: BLACKBERRY+CREEK+HOA-+Yard+Sale+Announcment Read more about this.
- Storm Preparation September 06th, 2017: Good Afternoon Homeowners, Hazard Weather Guide While we wish for the best for everyone involved in this storm it’s important that we take a moment to make sure we are prepared. Hurricanes Hurricane Watch – In the event of a Hurricane Watch you should prepare your home and review your plan for evacuation. Listen closely to instructions from ... Read more about this.
- Volunteers for Architectural Review Board needed July 24th, 2017: We are looking for volunteers of Blackberry Creek to assist board members in reviewing/approving exterior modification requests. An architectural committee’s responsibility comes from the association’s bylaws or CC&Rs. Members of the architectural committee are responsible for maintaining the aesthetic and structural integrity of the association and enforcing the CC&Rs. They should be reviewing any applications for modifications, additions, or ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.