This is the web page for Blackberry Creek. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. A community calendar is online as well.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Pet waste reminder November 06th, 2015: Just a friendly reminder to pick up after your pets. Please be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. Dog waste is more than just a smelly and unsightly mess. It’s also a breeding ground for infection. Bacteria, ... Read more about this.
- Fountian repairs in process October 20th, 2015: Please be advised that repairs to the fountain are in progress and will be completed soon. Read more about this.
- Community Path Renovation October 06th, 2015: Repairs on the paths near the pavilion will begin this Thursday morning (10/8/2015)! This area will be closed to residents for safety while the repairs are occurring- we expect this to take about 10 days. Please use caution in the area. Thank you for your patience while this work occurs. Read more about this.
- House Number Painting On The Curb August 28th, 2015: Dear Blackberry Owners and Residents, There was a report that flyers were taped to the mailboxes in the neighborhood that insinuate that painting your address on the curb is mandatory and owners have inquired if the Association is mandating this. This flyer did not come from the Association and you are not required to have your ... Read more about this.
- Fountain Repair Scheduled August 12th, 2015: Dear Blackberry Creek Owners and Residents, The fountain that can be seen from Orangeburg Road has been pulled in for maintenance as the electrical cord continues to trip the breaker. It will be repaired and back in the pond early next week. Respectfully, Amanda Cusanelli – Community Manager Read more about this.
- NOAA Extreme Weather Information Sheet July 11th, 2015: The season for extreme weather is upon us. Please click on the links below for important contact information provided by NOAA for the 2015 Hurricane Season. NOAA Extreme Weather Information 2015 NOAA Extreme Weather Information 2015 pg 2 Read more about this.
- Fountain Behind Grassy Creek Update July 06th, 2015: The fountain behind Grassy Creek has been diagnosed and needs extensive repairs. The Association is waiting back from the Lake Doctors regarding questions about the repairs and more information will be available shortly. Thank you for your patience. Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Amanda Cusanelli – Community Manager Read more about this.
- Update On Path Around Pavilion Area June 27th, 2015: Blackberry Creek Owners and Residents, The Association has been researching the best option for the path around the pavilion. Bids were obtained to remove the cement like material and replace it with granite fines but after further consideration, it was decided that the best option may be remove the cement like material and replace the entire ... Read more about this.
- Tree Limbs On Paths To Be Trimmed June 27th, 2015: Blackberry Creek Owners and Residents, The landscape company has been asked to ensure that the limbs along all paths are cut back so that they do not touch anyone walking along the paths. Please use caution in the area while they are working. Thank you! Amanda Cusanelli – Community Manager Read more about this.
- Entrance Landscape Maintenance June 27th, 2015: Dear Blackberry Creek Owners and Residents, The landscape company has notified me that the front entrance has been pruned and trimmed and I will be checking on it next week to ensure that it is done to the requested specifications. Tomorrow, insecticide will be placed in the flowerbeds so please do not allow your children or ... Read more about this.
- Blackberry Creek Fountains June 24th, 2015: We just wanted to let everyone know that the fountain behind Grassy Hill has been taken into the shop to diagnose why it is not working properly. The other fountains are all now working. Shannon Alexander Read more about this.
- Homeowner Contact Information June 23rd, 2015: The Association attempts to communicate primarily via email and posting on the website as a cost savings effort to the Membership. If you have not received an email from CMG in the past, it is because we do not have your email address on your account. Please let us know if your contact information changes or ... Read more about this.
- Fountain Behind Grassy Hill Rd June 23rd, 2015: Blackberry Creek Owners and Residents, The pond maintenance company has been notified that the fountain behind Grassy Hill Rd is not working again. It has also been noted that the electrical storm may have caused issues with some of the other fountains so they will check them all when they are out this week. Amanda Cusanelli – ... Read more about this.
- Entrance Sign Maintenance June 23rd, 2015: Blackberry Creek Owners and Residents, The landscape crew will be removing the ivy off the entrance sign while leaving it on the bricks, cutting back the rose bushes that have grown too large for the area and removing a few of the unhealthy bushes on both sides of the entrance signs. In the winter, the rose bushes ... Read more about this.
- Tentative Date For Annual Meeting June 22nd, 2015: Blackberry Creek Owners, The Blackberry Creek Board of Director’s has tentatively scheduled the Membership Annual Meeting for Thursday, October 22, 2015 at 7pm. Official notification will be mailed to the Membership confirming the date, time and location. As the date nears, this website will be updated and emails will be sent out to all Members who ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.