This is the web page for Blackberry Creek. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. A community calendar is online as well.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Tentative Date For Next Quarterly Board Meeting June 22nd, 2015: Blackberry Creek Owners, The tentative date for the next Board of Director’s Meeting is Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 7pm. The meeting will be held at the community pavilion. If the date changes, this website will be updated. Hope to see everyone there! Amanda Cusanelli – Community Manager Read more about this.
- Board Meeting June 18, 2015 June 16th, 2015: Blackberry Creek Residents, We wanted to let you know that there will be a Board meeting on Thursday, June 18th at 7pm at the Community Pavilion. Please be aware that all members are welcome to come observe, but you will not be allowed input into the items up for discussion since it is a meeting of ... Read more about this.
- Entrance Flower Planting Scheduled May 09th, 2015: Dear Blackberry Creek Owners and Residents, The Association has contracted to have spring flowers planted in both entrance landscape beds to brighten up the entrance. Weather permitting, the installation date is scheduled for Monday, May 11, 2015. While the flowers are being planted, please use caution when entering and exiting the neighborhood. Hope everyone has a Happy ... Read more about this.
- Tree Maintenance Work in Common Areas May 05th, 2015: Please use caution in all of the common areas today as there will be tree maintenance work being done in the community. Read more about this.
- Fountain Repair Scheduled For 5/4/15 May 02nd, 2015: Dear Owners and Residents, The fountain repair for the pond behind Rabbit Hill has been scheduled for 5/4/15, weather permitting. Please use caution in the area while the work is being done. Thank you for your cooperation. Amanda Cusanelli – Community Manager Read more about this.
- Fountain Maintenance Update April 30th, 2015: Dear Blackberry Creek Owners, The pond vendor has contacted me and let me know that a plastic disk is missing off the fountain behind Rabbit Hill and they have ordered a new one. Once it is received, it will be installed to get the fountain spray to what it used to be. Thank you for your ... Read more about this.
- Covenant Violation Inspection- Exterior Maintenance April 30th, 2015: Dear Blackberry Creek Owners, On February 3, 2015, a letter was mailed to the entire membership stating that faded shutters and mailboxes/posts that were in need of repair were being given a period of three months to have the repairs done in order to allow for every owner to have time to schedule the work. The ... Read more about this.
- Tree cutting in Summerville to cause street closures April 26th, 2015: Central Avenue between West Carolina and Simmons Avenue will be closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (April 27th – 29th) between 9am and 3pm will tree limbs are pruned away from power lines. Carolina Tree Service has been contracted by SCE&G to complete this project. Read more about this.
- Fountain Maintenance – Pond Behind Rabbit Hill Road April 24th, 2015: Dear Blackberry Owners and Residents, The fountain in the pond behind Rabbit Hill is not spraying properly. The pond vendor company has been contacted and they will be out soon to work on it. If you see anything in the community that need to be addressed, you can report them via email or call the office at ... Read more about this.
- Community Garage Sale 4/11/15 April 10th, 2015: Blackberry Creek Subdivision is having their Annual Community Garage Sale on Saturday, April 11, 2015 from 7am – 5pm, rain or shine. Blackberry Creek Subdivision is located off Old Orangeburg Rd W/Orangeburg Rd. If coming from I26, take Exit 194 and take a right onto Orangeburg Rd off Mallard Rd. The street name entering the community is ... Read more about this.
- Pets – Section 7.6 March 27th, 2015: Dear Blackberry Residents, There have been a large number of complaints to the Association regarding pet owners not cleaning up after their pets in the common areas and on individual owners properties. The Blackberry Creek Declaration of Protective Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions and Easements, Section 7.6, dictates that pet owners must clean up after their pets. In ... Read more about this.
- Owner Contact Information March 27th, 2015: The Association only has email addresses for about 50% of the community. If you wish to have an email address on file so that you can be notified of Association business and functions, please contact us to update your email address. Thank you, Amanda Cusanelli Read more about this.
- Community Garage Sale 4/11/15 March 27th, 2015: Dear Blackberry Creek Residents, The date for the Community Garage Sale has been set for Saturday, April 11, 2015. An ad will be placed in the newspaper and a sign will be placed at the community entrance. Respectfully, Amanda Cusanelli Community Manager Read more about this.
- Quarterly Board Meeting – March 26, 2015 7pm March 23rd, 2015: Dear Blackberry Creek Homeowners, The next quarterly Board of Directors meetings has been scheduled for Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 7pm in the Pavilion. If you would like to attend to observe the Board of Directors meeting, you are welcome to attend. See you there. Amanda Cusanelli Read more about this.
- Natural Mosquito Control March 20th, 2015: The CMG Horticulturist shared some valuable information with us that is helpful to all who live in the Lowcountry and deal with pesky mosquitos! Put any of the following plants in your garden or on your patio this summer- mosquitos absolutely hate them! Lemmon Thyme Lavender Lemon Balm Basil Lemongrass Catnip Rosemary Garlic Marigolds Hope this information helps in even a small way to make your spring, summer ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.