This is the web page for Carolina Bay. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. A community calendar is online as well.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Carolina Bay POA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $25.00 payable to Carolina Bay. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Covenants and Restrictions
Covenant Amendment 1
Covenant Amendment 2
Covenant Amendment 3
Covenant Amendment 4
Covenant Supplemental Declaration 1
Covenant Supplemental Declaration 2
Covenant Supplemental Declaration 3
Covenant Supplemental Declaration 4
Covenant Supplemental Declaration 5
Covenant Supplemental Declaration 6
Frequently Asked Questions
Community Inspection Standards
ARB Guidelines Creekside
ARB Guidelines Cypress Community
ARB Guidelines Essex Single Family
ARB Guidelines Rice Field
ARB Guidelines Salt Grass
ARB Guidelines Tidewater Community
ARB Guidelines Oakhurst
Carolina Bay Paint Colors
Carolina Bay Fence Stain Colors
Amenity Center Reservations:
Application to Reserve Cypress Pavilion
Application to Reserve Essex Pavilion
Application to Reserve Carolina Bay Community Park
Application to Reserve Ricefield Pavilion
Carolina Bay Newsletter Spring 2018
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Carolina Bay – Cypress and Ricefield Parking Lots IMPORTANT March 22nd, 2019: The Association would like to alert the community that the Cypress and Ricefield pool parking lots will have grading and gravel work done over the weekend. These are the pool parking lots on Amberhill and Conservancy. Please do NOT park at either parking lot over the weekend. The work is expected to be completed Sunday. If your car is ... Read more about this.
- Cypress Pool Deck March 21st, 2019: ATTENTION – The deck at the Cypress pool on Amberhill Lane is going to be re-painted tomorrow, Thursday the 21st. The vendor will be on property in the morning with the work expected to be completed in the afternoon. Signage will be placed on the gates, and the gates will be chained once the work is ... Read more about this.
- Spring Has Sprung! March 12th, 2019: With our lack of winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed the clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. This will begin to be noticeable in common areas as well as individually owned property. The landscaping has already started to spray pre and post emergent applications in the common areas. ... Read more about this.
- Weeds – The Constant Battle February 19th, 2019: With our lack of winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed the clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. This will begin to be noticeable in common areas as well as individually owned property. The landscaping contractors will begin spraying pre and post emergent applications this week in the common ... Read more about this.
- Carolina Bay – Upcoming Community Events October 11th, 2018: Carolina Bay owners, The Association wanted to make you aware that you have numerous upcoming events this month. Did you know that you have a Carolina Bay calendar? Check it out here! See below for details on the activities planned within Carolina Bay and have a fantastic week! Community-Wide Garage Sale DATE: 10/13 (Saturday Only!) TIME: 7am-Noon WHERE: Carolina Bay Neighbors ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Carolina Bay Labor Day Announcements August 31st, 2018: Good afternoon owners, The Association wanted to send an email with announcements out to the community before the holiday weekend. Carolina Bay POA, Community Management Group, and management all hope you have the opportunity to enjoy this weekend with friends and family! Remember that the last day with pool attendants is September 3rd. Make sure you have ... Read more about this.
- Carolina Bay Pool Updates June 22nd, 2018: Carolina Bay owners, It has been a busy week with the Carolina Bay pools, and I wanted to be sure to send you an update before the weekend arrived. DHEC inspected both the Cypress and Ricefield pools yesterday and both passed with flying colors! The pavilion deck at Essex has been treated with an anti-slip paint; However, please ... Read more about this.
- Carolina Bay – Helpful Information May 01st, 2018: Good afternoon, I hope everyone has been enjoying the recent weather and had a wonderful weekend. The Association wanted to reach out to you with some helpful information regarding centipede concerns throughout the Association. The decline in centipede that many of us are seeing right now is attributable to the extremely cold and wet ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.