This is the web page for Central Mount Pleasant Mixed-Use. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Welcome! September 11th, 2020: Welcome to the community webpage for Midtown Townhomes!Read more about this.
- Farm at Wescott Pool closing changes to 7PM as of 9/1/2020 August 26th, 2020: Due to normal changes in sunset time, the pool will close at 7pm daily beginning September 1st.Read more about this.
- Commonly Asked Landscaping Questions August 14th, 2020: Who is responsible for common areas? The Association takes over responsibility of the common areas in phases from the developer. Baytree is the vendor that does both the install of landscaping in common areas and owner lots and the maintenance of the common areas after the phases are turned over. However, there are two different divisions ...Read more about this.
- Crowfield Village – Street parking causing missed trash pickups by Carolina Waste August 13th, 2020: Greetings Crowfield Village Residents, Carolina Waste has advised they have received reports from the community regarding missed pickups on normal trash day due to vehicles parked on the street. The Association respectfully requests that residents park vehicles within their enclosed garage and/or in their driveway on Wednesdays in order to avoid missed pickups on trash day. ...Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information August 03rd, 2020: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerDownloadRead more about this.
- Crowfield Village Pool Closed Monday Due To Storm August 03rd, 2020: Attention Crowfield Village Residents: The pool has been closed in anticipation of Tropical Storm Isaias. The pool will be reopened tomorrow, once the storm has passed.Stay safe – Thank you!Read more about this.
- Neighborhood News Special Bulletin August 03rd, 2020: Update: City of Charleston August 2 Tropical Storm Isaias Update The email below contains an updated list of sandbag pick-up locations. Update: In response to this evening’s update from the National Weather Service forecasting 2-4 feet of storm surge tomorrow night related to Tropical Storm Isaias, the city has added an additional Peninsula sandbag pick-up location at the ...Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation Pool Closed on Monday, August 3rd August 02nd, 2020: The pool will be closed on Monday, August 3rd, due to anticipated severe weather. All reservations have been canceled. We apologize for any inconvenience. Stay Safe! Thank you.Read more about this.
- Welcome! July 29th, 2020: Welcome to the community page for Liberty Hill Farm. We look forward to serving you!Read more about this.
- 346-348 King Street: Roof repairs underway July 29th, 2020: Greetings 346-348 King Street Residents: Construction work to complete roof repairs will begin today and continue for the remainder of this week. Workers will not need to access inside any units, however, there will be possible noise disruptions while work is completed. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you!Read more about this.
- Hampshire: Fire Alarm & Suppression Systems Scheduled for Testing Thursday & Friday July 27th, 2020: Good Afternoon Hampshire Residents, The board has advised that Unifor will be testing the fire alarm and sprinkler systems on Thursday and Friday of this week. Thank you!Read more about this.
- Crowfield Village – Helpful information regarding Carolina Waste July 24th, 2020: Good Afternoon Crowfield Village Residents! As you are aware, Berkeley County recently changed residential trash pickup from Republic Services to Carolina Waste. Normal trash pickup will be Wednesday of each week. If you have any service issues or missed pickup on the normal pickup day, please report this information to Carolina Waste at 843.576.1100 or by ...Read more about this.
- Mallard Crossing Entrance at Orangeburg Road To Be Temporarily Closed Monday & Tuesday (7/27 – 7/28) Due To Construction July 21st, 2020: Greetings Mallard Crossing Residents: The Mallard Crossing community entrance at Orangeburg Road and Whispering Wood Drive will be temporarily closed on Monday, July 27th and partly on Tuesday, July 28th, due to construction in that area. Please utilize the rear entrance at E. Butternut Road until work at the front entrance area has been completed. Thank ...Read more about this.
- Oak Hill Plantation Community Yard Sale – Saturday August 1st 7am – Noon July 20th, 2020: Oak Hill Plantation Community Yard Sale – August 1st from 7am – NoonRead more about this.
- APPOA: City of Charleston Trash & Yard Waste Collection July 14th, 2020: https://www.charleston-sc.gov/348/Trash-Yard-Waste-Collection Trash & Yard Waste Collection Garbage collection (items inside of green carts) will continue on schedule. Citizens are reminded that cardboard and other items that are not inside the green garbage cart will not be collected for the safety of the crews. This change is consistent with Charleston County and other area municipalities in an effort ...Read more about this.
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.