This is the web page for Central Mount Pleasant Mixed-Use. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Street Parking Concerns @ Spring Grove Plantation November 19th, 2019: As a reminder, every day there are numerous vehicles parked on the street inhibiting safe passage throughout the community. It can be a public safety issue when cars are parked on the street. A child could dart out in the road and you can’t see them if cars are parked in the way. There are ... Read more about this.
- Townpark at Bull Street November 15th, 2019: Hello Bullstreet Residents, Midlands Landscape will be on site next week. Work scheduled to be perform will involve ripping up sidewalks in front of each unit so gutters and condensation lines can be tied in. Shrubs will be re-planted and mulch replaced. This project should take about 3 days. Read more about this.
- Welcome! November 14th, 2019: Welcome to the community page for the Isles at Rivertowne Country Club! We look forward to serving you! Read more about this.
- OCT/NOV District 9 Newsletter October 29th, 2019: DISTRICT 9 Oct/Nov 2019 Newsletter Paving- On October 10, 2019 Council approved a $1.71 million project for repaving city streets in District 4 and 9. These streets include Wescott Blvd., Patriot Blvd, Windsor Hill Rd., Ayscough to Markley, Gallatin Lane, Caspiana Dr., Woodfin Dr., Woodmont Dr., Kennestone Lane, Greggs Landing Dr., Barnsley Dr., Wild Fern Ct., Enterprise Dr, ... Read more about this.
- Pines at Charleston Park 2019 Amendment October 25th, 2019: Pines at Charleston Park 2019 Amendment Read more about this.
- Tree Trimming/Pruning beginning today at Fireside Lakes October 21st, 2019: Tree workers will be onsite today to begin cutting back limbs away from roofs/buildings at Fireside Lakes. Crews will be pruning trees on the front side of units as well as pruning all palms and clearing out dead plant material around the pond/pool area. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Pool Closed As Of October 1st – End of Season October 01st, 2019: The pool is closed as of Tuesday, October 1st for the 2019 swim season. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Tranquil Hill Pool Doggy Day September 30th, 2019: Good Afternoon, Unfortunately the 2019 swim year is at its end. The pool will be closed starting tomorrow until next swim season begins. The Board is happy to announce that on October 5th from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm the Association is opening up the pool for one last day to allow residents to bring their dogs to the pool. You and your ... Read more about this.
- Otranto Pool September 30th, 2019: Good Afternoon, It’s hot outside! Your Board of Directors is feeling the heat as well. The Board has decided to keep the pool open until November 1st to help everyone stay cool. Normal pool hours will remain in place. Please be respectful and pick up after yourselves. Have a great day! Read more about this.
- Pool Is Open – Spring Grove Plantation September 27th, 2019: The pool is open for residents to enjoy! Thank you Read more about this.
- Longford Place – Save the Date September 24th, 2019: I am pleased to announce that the Annual Meeting has been scheduled for Saturday, November 23rd at Goose Creek Recreation. The meeting will begin promptly at 8am. Notices will be sent late October. Please be sure to return your proxy in order to meet the quorum requirements. Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Pool Closed Due To Vandalism September 22nd, 2019: Attention Spring Grove Plantation Homeowners: The pool has been closed due to vandalism. A request for additional patrols of the area by local law enforcement has been submitted. Anyone trespassing at the pool area while the facility is closed will be issued a Notice of Trespass by BCSO. The facility will remain closed until further notice. ... Read more about this.
- Ashley Ridge: Speeding & Golf Carts September 19th, 2019: ATTENTION ASHLEY RIDGE HOMEOWNERS SPEEDING The Association would like to take a moment to remind all residents to please be mindful of the posted speed limit of 25 MPH within residential neighborhoods. The board has recently received several complaints regarding speeding within the community. A request for additional patrols by North Charleston Police Department has been submitted ... Read more about this.
- City of Charleston September 4 Hurricane Dorian 12 PM Update September 04th, 2019: City of Charleston September 4 Hurricane Dorian 12 PM Update The city of Charleston continues to operate at OPCON 1, and the Municipal Emergency Operations Center remains fully activated with city officials working in 12-hour shifts to prepare for Hurricane Dorian response. Charleston City Council will hold a telephonic meeting at 1:30 p.m. today to discuss updates ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County EOC – Hurricane Dorian Info & Evacuation Zoning Map September 04th, 2019: Dorchester County Emergency Response – Hurricane Dorian Info: https://www.dorchestercountysc.gov/government/emergency-services/emergency-management/tropical-storm-dorian Dorchester County Evacuation Zoning Map: https://www.dorchestercountysc.gov/government/emergency-services/emergency-management/hurricane-evacuation-zones Read more about this.
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.