This is the web page for Central Mount Pleasant Mixed-Use. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Arbors Maintenance Updates May 19th, 2020: Here are a few updates about some work being done in your community! Trails – The developer has approved some trail work of washed out areas. Work is expected to being this week through the week after Memorial Day. The manager met with owners and the landscaping managers on property and saw where irrigation heads need ...Read more about this.
- Moss Creek Amenity Status May 13th, 2020: A MESSAGE FROM THE MOSS CREEK BOARD OF DIRECTORS -COVID-19 AND THE MOSS CREEK AMENITY CENTER- We hope this letter finds you well during this uncertain and often confusing time. We are writing today to provide an update about the closure of our swimming pool and playground. As we all continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, the ...Read more about this.
- Sandpines Community Yard Sale – May 30th May 12th, 2020: Attention Sandpines Residents: The Sandpines community-wide yard sale has been set for Saturday, May 30th for any residents wishing to participate. Thank you!Read more about this.
- West Lake Pool Opening Delay May 12th, 2020: I am sure most of you know by now the Governor is lifting restrictions on pools Monday, May 18th. DHEC and the CDC have supplied information regarding the safe process for opening these pools. While the Association wishes this would be an easy task, unfortunately that is not the case. The list of regulations for ...Read more about this.
- Meridian Pool Opening Delay May 12th, 2020: I am sure most of you know by now the Governor is lifting restrictions on pools Monday, May 18th. DHEC and the CDC have supplied information regarding the safe process for opening these pools. While the Association wishes this would be an easy task, unfortunately that is not the case. The list of regulations for ...Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation: Pool opening delayed May 12th, 2020: Attention Spring Grove Plantation Residents: The Association is aware that there are suggestions being sent out regarding pool openings across Berkeley County and we know that you are all anxious for that to take place. We want to let you know that we are working together with your Developer Board to meet the list of new ...Read more about this.
- Community Pressure Washing Starting 5/4/2020 April 24th, 2020: Dear Island Club II Homeowners, Please mark your calendars as it is almost that time of year – time to wash the condos at Island Club II! Work has been scheduled to begin (weather permitting) on Monday, May 4th – Thursday, May 7th. Attached are important guidelines to be followed in order to facilitate the contractors ...Read more about this.
- Jasmine Row Annual Sentricon System Inspection April 24th, 2020: Charleston Advanced Pest Control will be onsite to conduct their annual inspection on the sentricon systems next Wednesday, April 29th. Please make sure your gates are unlocked to provide access. If you have any questions please let us know and we will be happy to assist!Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Coronavirus April 22 Update April 23rd, 2020: This evening, in response to Governor Henry McMaster’s Executive Order reopening some retail businesses previously determined to be non-essential, Charleston City Council passed an emergency ordinance on decreasing the risk of exposure to COVID- 19 in retail businesses.The ordinance imposes a rigorous set of health and safety requirements on all retail businesses that are open ...Read more about this.
- APPOA: City Requirements for Yard Debris Pickup April 21st, 2020: Attention APPOA Residents, The City of Charleston has advised yard debris must be located at a residence in order for pickup by Carolina Waste. This has been a long standing rule and also prevents illegal dumping. Please be sure to place yard debris along the curb in front of your residence in order for it to ...Read more about this.
- Oak Forest Village: Springtime Reminders April 21st, 2020: Greetings Oak Forest Village Residents, You may notice wildlife throughout the community at any time of the year, but now that the weather is warming up, critters are bound to be out and about. Please do not feed the wildlife. Feeding bread to ducks and geese is not a healthy practice for the birds or the ...Read more about this.
- Ashley Ridge: Springtime Reminders April 20th, 2020: Greetings Ashley Ridge Residents, You may notice wildlife throughout the community at any time of the year, but now that the weather is warming up, critters are bound to be out and about. Please do not feed the wildlife. Feeding bread to ducks and geese is not a healthy practice for the birds or the ponds. ...Read more about this.
- A message from your pool vendor April 06th, 2020: We have been anticipating this decision coming, but now it is official. The Governor has declared that all “non-essential” businesses must close down effective 5:00pm on April 1st. You can view the entire executive order by clicking the link below. The order does include “Spas and public or commercial swimming pools.” It does not include ...Read more about this.
- Charleston City Council Amends ‘Stay at Home’ Ordinance to Add Governor’s Most Recent Orders April 02nd, 2020: April 1 2020 Tonight, during an emergency meeting, Charleston City Council amended the city’s “Stay at Home” Ordinance to add Governor Henry McMaster’s most recent orders regarding the closure of “non-essential” businesses, venues, facilities, services, and activities; the requirement that out-of-state visitors from coronavirus “hotspots” self-quarantine and the closure of all public beaches, piers, docks, wharfs, ...Read more about this.
- Wappoo Landing***Important Information******** April 01st, 2020: Attention Owners:The project to address the exterior column straps at the rear of each support beam is underway. The association’s vendor will be removing the existing straps and replacing them. The work will involve the removal and addition of concrete. The work will take about three weeks to complete community-wide.The vendor will be running an ...Read more about this.
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.