This is the web page for Central Mount Pleasant Mixed-Use. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Community Reminders January 27th, 2020: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Residents, Please see the community reminders below. 2020 HOA Dues- By now, you should have received your 2020 assessment letter and billing statement in the mail. Please let us know if you did not receive this mailing. If you are in need of a payment arrangement, please feel free to respond to this ...Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson — District 4 Updates January 18, 2020 January 17th, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates January 17, 2020 TRAFFIC SIGNALS – PATRIOT BOULEVARDOur City’s Public Works team has been working with traffic planners to calibrate the new signal lights on Patriot Boulevard, at the entrances to McKewn and Coosaw Preserve. The target for operation is Tuesday, January 21. The initial sequencing, both in the morning and afternoon, will ...Read more about this.
- Security Information/Tips January 14th, 2020: Please report any suspicious/criminal activity to the police department as soon as the acts may be occurring; the following important phone numbers for the North Charleston Police Department and other information can be found at the following link: https://www.northcharleston.org/government/police/ Emergency: 911 Non Emergency: (843) 740-2800 Police Tip Line: (843) 607-2076 Drug Tip Line: (843) 308-4708 Crime Stoppers: (843) 554-1111 Animal Control: (843) ...Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson – District 4 Updates January 06th, 2020: COUNCILMAN RON BRINSON District 4 Updates- January 2020 Happy New Year Year ! The Lights At Coosaw Preserve and McKewn Those new – and long-awaited- traffic signals on Patriot Boulevard are operational. North Charleston police officers will be on hand to help with the tweaking as the school year resumes. Traffic planners tell us the goal is to have ...Read more about this.
- How to change your auto pay amount for assessments. January 03rd, 2020: How to change your online recurring assessment payment amount. Start by logging in. From the menu click on “Pay Assessments”. On that page, you will scroll down to the section called Recurring payments. There you will see your current schedule – indicates amount paid, frequency, etc. next to that click “delete”. Then you will start one ...Read more about this.
- Legend Oaks 3 – Yard of the Month December December 26th, 2019: I am pleased to announce that the Legend Oaks 3 Association has continued Yard of the Month for 2019. During the months of May, June and July members of the Board will select the most well maintained yard in the community. Winners will be awarded a $50 gift card to Lowes. During the month of December ...Read more about this.
- Fireside Lakes Annual Termite Inspections – Beginning Tuesday, December 17th @ 9am December 04th, 2019: Terminix will begin annual termite inspections on Tuesday, December 17th at 9am. Please make necessary arrangements for technicians to access your townhome that day. If you have any questions regarding the termite inspection for your unit or if you need to reschedule your termite inspection, please contact Terminix directly at 843.761.4820. Thank you!Read more about this.
- Longford Place 2019 Annual Meeting November 26th, 2019: The 2019 annual meeting was a success. Thank you all who sent in their proxy and/or were in attendance. Highlights you may have missed. * Olivia Whitehurst and Kim Tompkins have been re-elected as Board Members for two year terms. In addition, we had a record number of individuals interested in serving on your Board of Directors. ...Read more about this.
- Street Parking Concerns @ Spring Grove Plantation November 19th, 2019: As a reminder, every day there are numerous vehicles parked on the street inhibiting safe passage throughout the community. It can be a public safety issue when cars are parked on the street. A child could dart out in the road and you can’t see them if cars are parked in the way. There are ...Read more about this.
- Townpark at Bull Street November 15th, 2019: Hello Bullstreet Residents, Midlands Landscape will be on site next week. Work scheduled to be perform will involve ripping up sidewalks in front of each unit so gutters and condensation lines can be tied in. Shrubs will be re-planted and mulch replaced. This project should take about 3 days.Read more about this.
- Welcome! November 14th, 2019: Welcome to the community page for the Isles at Rivertowne Country Club! We look forward to serving you!Read more about this.
- OCT/NOV District 9 Newsletter October 29th, 2019: DISTRICT 9 Oct/Nov 2019 Newsletter Paving- On October 10, 2019 Council approved a $1.71 million project for repaving city streets in District 4 and 9. These streets include Wescott Blvd., Patriot Blvd, Windsor Hill Rd., Ayscough to Markley, Gallatin Lane, Caspiana Dr., Woodfin Dr., Woodmont Dr., Kennestone Lane, Greggs Landing Dr., Barnsley Dr., Wild Fern Ct., Enterprise Dr, ...Read more about this.
- Pines at Charleston Park 2019 Amendment October 25th, 2019: Pines at Charleston Park 2019 AmendmentRead more about this.
- Tree Trimming/Pruning beginning today at Fireside Lakes October 21st, 2019: Tree workers will be onsite today to begin cutting back limbs away from roofs/buildings at Fireside Lakes. Crews will be pruning trees on the front side of units as well as pruning all palms and clearing out dead plant material around the pond/pool area. Thank you!Read more about this.
- Pool Closed As Of October 1st – End of Season October 01st, 2019: The pool is closed as of Tuesday, October 1st for the 2019 swim season. Thank you!Read more about this.
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.