Crowfield Village Pool Scheduled to Open Wednesday, May 20
Greetings Crowfield Village Residents:
The pool will open Wednesday, May 20th, under new guidelines in place by DHEC and the CDC that are available below for your convenience. Please be aware that no more than 16 people may be within the pool area at one time per new guidelines requiring reduced capacity at 20%.
Use at your own risk of exposure to COVID-19 and other communicable viruses and diseases.
Use of the pool is for Crowfield Village Residents ONLY
By entering and using the Crowfield Village Pool you agree to accept the risk responsibility for your own health and the health of your family members. The Associatoin makes no assurance regarding the cleanliness and sanitation of the facilities. By using the facilities, you may become sick, contract the COVID-19 virus or infect others.
If you are ill or have any symptoms (fever, dry cough, body aches, chills, incontinence, shortness of breath) you may not access the facilities and you may be asked to leave
If you fail to follow DHEC guidelines in social distancing and sanitation, you may be asked to leave.
While using the facilities:
- Pool and Deck Area Occupancy shall not exceed 16 individuals
- Disinfect your hands often with soap or sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face and touching others
- Wear a face mask whenever possible
- Maintain six feet of space between yoursekf and others to prevent possible spread of COVID-19
- Do not congregate with other families
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze
- It is your responsibility to disnfect and clean surfaces you touch
Failure to comply may result in closure of the pool
DHEC/CDC Guidelines: regarding COVID-19: https://www.scdhec.gov/sites/default/files/media/document/Interim%20Guidelines%20for%20Reopening%20Public%20Swimming%20Pools.pdf