This is the web page for Etiwan Pointe HPR. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
The Etiwan Pointe amenities are currently closed while the Association determines if they can meet the recommended guidelines implemented by Governor McMaster, DHEC, & the CDC. The Association is working diligently to ensure that best practices are followed for you and your family. Updates will be shared via email as they become available.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Etiwan Pointe Condominium Council of Owners. Resale pool fobs and wristbands must convey at closing. If any fob is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $25.00 payable to Etiwan Pointe Condominium Council of Owners. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key (pool key fob will also work for the dock gate). Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information August 03rd, 2020: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerDownloadRead more about this.
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020:
- City of Charleston Coronavirus March 19 PM Update March 18th, 2020: Neighborhood NewsSpecial Bulletin City of Charleston Coronavirus March 19 PM Update Tonight, at an emergency meeting, Charleston City Council voted to amend the city’s emergency ordinance regarding gatherings to align with Governor Henry McMaster’s guidelines for bars and restaurants and to limit social gatherings to no more than 10 people, in accordance with current CDC guidelines. ...Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Coronavirus Update March 16, 2020 March 16th, 2020: Neighborhood NewsSpecial Bulletin City of Charleston Coronavirus March 16 PM Update The city of Charleston continues to operate at OPCON 2, indicating a state of modified operations intended to limit person-to-person contact. Charleston City Council met telephonically this afternoon to receive an update on the city’s response to the coronavirus. During the meeting, City Council approved a state ...Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe!Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerRead more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ...Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ...Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ...Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019:
- **Important Community Message – Annual Fire Inspection – Etiwan Condo HOA** March 28th, 2019: The association’s fire system monitoring vendor (Sonitrol) will be conducting an inspection of the systems on April 9th and 10th during normal business hours. The inspection may necessitate interior access to your unit as determined by the technicians. The testing will also necessarily trigger audible and visual alarms during this period. Please mark your calendars.Read more about this.
- Gutter Cleaning December 20th, 2018: On Friday, December 21st, an association vendor will be on-site cleaning a number of building gutters that need attention.Read more about this.
- Gym closed tonight 12/19 December 19th, 2018: The workout facility will be closed for the rest of the night due to maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.Read more about this.
- Amenity Center Maintenance October 19th, 2018: The amenity center main room will be undergoing work over the coming days to address a roof leak and make the needed repairs. The main building will not be accessible until the work is completed. The fitness area will remain open.Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ...Read more about this.
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.