This is the web page for Etiwan Pointe Phase 3 Townhomes also known as Marsh Point. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
The 2021 pool season begins on April 16th!
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Etiwan Pointe Condominium Council of Owners. Resale pool fobs and wristbands must convey at closing. If any fob is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $25.00 payable to Etiwan Pointe Condominium Council of Owners. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key (pool key fob will also work for the dock gate). Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Etiwan Pointe Phase 3 Townhomes CCRs & Bylaws
ARB Request Form
Etiwan Pointe Building Paint Colors
Etiwan Pointe Color Palette
Etiwan Pointe Amenity Rental Agreement
Please visit your Connect Resident Portal to view the amenity calendar!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information August 03rd, 2020: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerDownloadRead more about this.
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020:
- City of Charleston Coronavirus March 19 PM Update March 18th, 2020: Neighborhood NewsSpecial Bulletin City of Charleston Coronavirus March 19 PM Update Tonight, at an emergency meeting, Charleston City Council voted to amend the city’s emergency ordinance regarding gatherings to align with Governor Henry McMaster’s guidelines for bars and restaurants and to limit social gatherings to no more than 10 people, in accordance with current CDC guidelines. ...Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Coronavirus Update March 16, 2020 March 16th, 2020: Neighborhood NewsSpecial Bulletin City of Charleston Coronavirus March 16 PM Update The city of Charleston continues to operate at OPCON 2, indicating a state of modified operations intended to limit person-to-person contact. Charleston City Council met telephonically this afternoon to receive an update on the city’s response to the coronavirus. During the meeting, City Council approved a state ...Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe!Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerRead more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ...Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ...Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ...Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019:
- Signs October 16th, 2018: As a reminder, signs are not permitted including temporary political signs without prior ARB approval.Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ...Read more about this.
- Welcome! August 07th, 2018: Welcome to the community page for Etiwan Point (Phase 3) Townhomes! We look forward to serving you!Read more about this.
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.