This is the web page for Etiwan Pointe. You’ll find news and manager updates below with important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Reminders October 17th, 2018: Etiwan Owners and Guests: Recently, the association received questions and feedback regarding maintenance and some neighborhood concerns as it relates to the community standards. Community participation and input is appreciated and encouraged. Your feedback can be submitted to the HOA and board at any time by sending to Etiwan@fsresidentialcharleston.com . The Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions outlines ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Controlled Burn on Cainhoy Plantation March 02nd, 2016: Sabine & Waters, Inc. Environmental Land Management Consultants will be conducting a controlled burn on Cainhoy Plantation this today. Smoke is not forecasted to affect the local communities. Read more about this.
- Fall Fertilization September 10th, 2014: Attention Etiwan Pointe Owners: The landscapers will be applying the Fall pre-emergent and fertilization treatments to the turf on Friday, September 12th. This schedule is subject to change, weather pending. However, a sign will be posted by the landscaper prior to the application and removed two days following the application. Please consider avoiding these areas until the ... Read more about this.
- Pond Fountain July 09th, 2014: Attention Etiwan Pointe Homeowners: We’re happy to report that the pond fountain is once again operational. The Association’s pond vendor reported that the power supply for the pond fountain has been disconnected on several occasions by unknown persons causing the pond to stop functioning. The Association wanted to alert the community regarding same as we’re not ... Read more about this.
- Association Meeting – Insurance Committee Update June 05th, 2014: Dear Etiwan Owners, The Insurance Committee has been working continuously with your HOA Board to reach a fair and equitable solution to the construction defects and subsequent damage due to water intrusion and termites. We are pleased to be moving from the talking phase to the doing phase. Transparency has always been very important to you and us. ... Read more about this.
- VACATION SECURITY CHECKLIST December 02nd, 2013: Thieves look for “TARGETS of OPPORTUNITY”. There are many things you can do to avoid becoming a victim when you are going to be away. Mainly, try to give the illusion you are home. Call the police department and ask if it’s possible to have house placed on “Keep-a-Check” list. Have Deadbolt Locks installed on all exterior doors (Single-cylinder ... Read more about this.
- Etiwan Pointe Update September 24th, 2013: Attention Community Members of Etiwan Pointe: We’re writing to update and alert you on a few items of current and relevant community business: Todd Lasek has resigned from the Board of Directors and we have accepted his resignation. Todd was a dedicated servant of the community for several years and we want to thank him for his ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.