The Farm at Wescott is a truly unique community reminiscent of simpler times when children rode their bikes to school, and neighbors talked from porch to porch.
Offering family-oriented country living with easy access to city conveniences, The Farm provides home owners with the best of both worlds. Community residents enjoy an onsite exercise facility and a $1.3 million amenity center which includes a children’s farm house playground, swimming pool, lovely gardening areas and much, much more! The Farm is a community of family homes that offers all the benefits of country life in the city. Located near award-winning schools, shops and recreation, The Farm is an affordable location for today’s busy families.
Take advantage of the amenity center, which includes an outdoor pool, brand new fitness center, playground, game tables on second level and hammocks. Enjoy Wescott’s golf course and club house located within walking distance.
Single family homes with garages and townhomes with patios and parking areas in this exciting neighborhood. Designed to cater to a wide range of interests, you don’t have to look far to find great activities here.
Community ponds provide a lovely place for picnics or for peaceful strolls where you’re sure to meet and greet friends and neighbors. Sidewalk lined, well-lit streets are also excellent pathways for secure walks in the evening.
Say goodbye to those bland developments that do nothing to accent the landscape and the people whose lives they touch. Explore The Farm at Wescott! Click here for information on handyman services!
The Farm at Wescott pool is open and operating under the recommended guidelines implemented by Governor McMaster, DHEC, & the CDC. The Association is working diligently to ensure that best practices are followed for you and your family. Updates will be shared via email as they become available.
Pool keys – The first buyers of a property are sent one key/access device by The Farm at Wescott HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to The Farm at Wescott. If you’re only in need of a metal key (please see link below for access details), the replacement fee is $25.00. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key (please note in the comments section if you’re ONLY requesting a metal key). For access instructions, please click here. Please note that only 1 pool key is permitted to be activated per household.
Farm at Wescott – Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
Farm at Wescott- ByLaws
Farm Covenants 2nd Amendment
Farm Covenants 3rd Amendment
Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
Farm at Wescott ARC Application & Guidelines
Driveway Stock Diagram
Pre-Approved Trash Enclosure
Farm at Wescott – Rules & Regs
Farm at Wescott – Pool Rules
Farm at Wescott Boat Storage Lease
Farm at Wescott Community Inspection Standards
Frequently Asked Questions
Rules and Procedures – Farmer’s Rest Amenity Center Use Agreement
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020:
- March 23rd, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson – March 22, 2020 Crisis Information Updates and Trash Collection Schedule Alert Our City’s emergency/crisis management operations have intensified. We should all stay tuned to public health declarations. I have again appended on-line information links. We believe this crisis will intensify over the next week. COVID – 19 is an insidiously contagious virus. Please ...Read more about this.
- Bulk Trash/Yard Debris Pickup Suspended Through March 30 per City of North Charleston March 23rd, 2020: The city of North Charleston has suspended the pick up of yard waste and bulky items until March 30th. Please keep yard waste and bulk items from the curb until then March 30th. Thank you!Read more about this.
- City of North Charleston District 4 Updates March 17, 2020 March 17th, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson March 17, 2020COVID 19 And Our Community We are now challenged in unprecedented ways. An insidious viral monster threatens each of us and our families, bringing upset to the rhythm of our daily lives. But we all now realize this is not merely an “upset”; COVID 19 is unprecedented, historic and, yes, a very dangerous ...Read more about this.
- HELPFUL SPRING TIME REMINDERS March 12th, 2020: Now that the warmer weather has finally arrived, your Association would like provide a few helpful reminders. With the lack of a true “cold” winter season, lawns everywhere are greening up. Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches, and flowerbeds are filling with weeds. Lawn treatments are encouraged to make sure that weeds and clover do ...Read more about this.
- City of North Charleston District 4 Updates February 18th, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates February 14, 2020 Krispy Kreme – Ladson Road ….”soft-opening” next week. Fully open “around February 24.” Watch for the signs, “Hot and Ready!” Re-Paving Projects on Patriot Boulevard and Wescott Boulevard have been delayed. We were able to arrange for night-hour operations and this requires warmer temperatures. We are also freshening plans ...Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson — District 4 Updates January 18, 2020 January 17th, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates January 17, 2020 TRAFFIC SIGNALS – PATRIOT BOULEVARDOur City’s Public Works team has been working with traffic planners to calibrate the new signal lights on Patriot Boulevard, at the entrances to McKewn and Coosaw Preserve. The target for operation is Tuesday, January 21. The initial sequencing, both in the morning and afternoon, will ...Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson – District 4 Updates January 06th, 2020: COUNCILMAN RON BRINSON District 4 Updates- January 2020 Happy New Year Year ! The Lights At Coosaw Preserve and McKewn Those new – and long-awaited- traffic signals on Patriot Boulevard are operational. North Charleston police officers will be on hand to help with the tweaking as the school year resumes. Traffic planners tell us the goal is to have ...Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe!Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerRead more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ...Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ...Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ...Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019:
- Orchards at the Farm at Wescott-pressure washing May 30th, 2019: The Orchards at the Farm at Wescott Attention Owners and Residents: The Association will be contracting to have pressure washing of the units performed beginning on June 10th. The vendor will be pressure washing the units and the garages. Please ensure all personal items are removed from porches. Please be advised that porches, cement patios, walkways, driveways ...Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.