The Farm at Wescott is a truly unique community reminiscent of simpler times when children rode their bikes to school, and neighbors talked from porch to porch.
Offering family-oriented country living with easy access to city conveniences, The Farm provides home owners with the best of both worlds. Community residents enjoy an onsite exercise facility and a $1.3 million amenity center which includes a children’s farm house playground, swimming pool, lovely gardening areas and much, much more! The Farm is a community of family homes that offers all the benefits of country life in the city. Located near award-winning schools, shops and recreation, The Farm is an affordable location for today’s busy families.
Take advantage of the amenity center, which includes an outdoor pool, brand new fitness center, playground, game tables on second level and hammocks. Enjoy Wescott’s golf course and club house located within walking distance.
Single family homes with garages and townhomes with patios and parking areas in this exciting neighborhood. Designed to cater to a wide range of interests, you don’t have to look far to find great activities here.
Community ponds provide a lovely place for picnics or for peaceful strolls where you’re sure to meet and greet friends and neighbors. Sidewalk lined, well-lit streets are also excellent pathways for secure walks in the evening.
Say goodbye to those bland developments that do nothing to accent the landscape and the people whose lives they touch. Explore The Farm at Wescott! Click here for information on handyman services!
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by The Farm at Wescott HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to The Farm at Wescott. If you’re only in need of a metal key (please see link below for access details), the replacement fee is $25.00. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key (please note in the comments section if you’re ONLY requesting a metal key). For access instructions, please click here. Please note that only 1 pool key is permitted to be activated per household.
Farm at Wescott – Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
Farm at Wescott- ByLaws
Farm Covenants 2nd Amendment
Farm Covenants 3rd Amendment
Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
Farm at Wescott ARC Application & Guidelines
Farm at Wescott – Rules & Regs
Farm at Wescott – Pool Rules
Farm at Wescott Boat Storage Lease
Farm at Wescott Community Inspection Standards
Frequently Asked Questions
Rules and Procedures – Farmer’s Rest Amenity Center
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Orchards at the Farm at Wescott-pressure washing May 30th, 2019: The Orchards at the Farm at Wescott Attention Owners and Residents: The Association will be contracting to have pressure washing of the units performed beginning on June 10th. The vendor will be pressure washing the units and the garages. Please ensure all personal items are removed from porches. Please be advised that porches, cement patios, walkways, driveways ... Read more about this.
- Councilman Ron Brinson February 8, 2019 February 11th, 2019: Councilman Ron Brinson February 8, 2019 February 18 is Presidents Day, a national holiday. Garbage and trash collections that week will be moved back one day (and yes, Friday’s scheduled pickups will be moved to Saturday.) Chick-fil-A on Dorchester Road is one popular place, its business volumes having tripled in recent years. Expansion plans have been moved back about a month, meaning the restaurant ... Read more about this.
- Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates January 25, 2019 January 29th, 2019: Councilman Ron Brinson January 25, 2019 Rail Crossing Closings Update Dorchester Road Improvements Update Restaurants Apartments Project Bad News Good News Rail Crossings Maintenance – There will be traffic interruptions January 28-31 on major traffic highways, including Ashley Phosphate and Ladson Roads. The sliver of good news is that this upset will be completed about two weeks ... Read more about this.
- Farm at Wescott-Wildflower Way & Cherry Blossom Drive January 22nd, 2019: The city has advised the HOA this morning that a contractor, Asphalt Concepts, is preparing to install a new speed hump on Wildflower Way. They have indicated that they may begin as early as this Wednesday, 1/23/19. Read more about this.
- Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates January 15, 2019 January 15th, 2019: Happy New Year! 2019 is off to a busy start. ….and with some apparent good news about one of the most popular constituent interests. Last week, I contacted Krispy Kreme corporate headquarters asking for yet another update on the very popular project that was started and stopped at Ladson Road and Palmetto Commerce Parkway. Then ... Read more about this.
- Updates from Councilman Ron Brinson December 20th, 2018: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All…Enjoy and Be safe! Councilman Ron Brinson December 20, 2018 Dog Park Reopening at Wescott Park – Dorchester Road Dogs seem to enjoy it and their human owners seem to love it! And the city’s dog park reopens Saturday morning, December 22, with a 10 a.m. ceremony, some special treats for dogs ... Read more about this.
- Halloween Decorating Contest October 11th, 2018: Halloween Decorating Contest The Farm at Wescott’s Yard of the Month for October will be judged based on your Halloween Decorations. Get into the Halloween Spirit and decorate your home to be the scariest, funkiest or funniest in the Farm at Wescott! If you want your property to be in the running for the contest, have your ... Read more about this.
- New Roadway Grand Opening September 26th, 2018: The City of North Charleston will be holding a grand opening of the new roadway and high school entrance next Tuesday at 1:30 (October 2nd) in the high school parking lot. Owners are encouraged to attend. Read more about this.
- Farm at Wescott – Pool Is Open September 19th, 2018: The pool will be open with normal operations resuming today, September 19th. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.