This is the web page for Fenwick Commons. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
Parking on the grass damages the sprinkler heads as well as the landscape and these repairs are very costly to the Association; therefore, grass parking is strictly prohibited.
Check out the many online payment options for your regular Assessments.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Fenwick Commons Homeowners Association. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Fenwick Commons. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Fenwick Commons – Summer Updates! May 30th, 2019: Hello everyone, We hope y’all had a fantastic Memorial Day weekend this past weekend. Some quick community updates for Fenwick Commons: Pressure Washing has been scheduled with Under Pressure for the week of June 24th. Each home and the pool area will be done over that 5 days. Reminders will be sent out again but please make sure you move ... Read more about this.
- Fenwick-community update January 28th, 2019: Dear Homeowners, The board would like to inform everyone there has unfortunately been some recent theft in the neighborhood. Please make sure you are taking the necessary precautions by locking your doors and windows of your home , and making sure your cars are also locked at night or when gone for an extended period of ... Read more about this.
- A message from your Fenwick Commons Homeowners Association October 11th, 2018: Hello Homeowners, The Association would like to take a moment to remind all residents the display of yard signs are prohibited in the community per Article IX Section 7 of the Association’s covenants. Thank you for your cooperation in keeping your yard in compliance with the governing documents of the Association! Read more about this.
- Updates from the City of Charleston – Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection September 12th, 2018: Updates from the City of Charleston View this email in your browser Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection Please be advised that trash collection by third party contractors (such as Carolina Waste, Republic, etc.) in outer West Ashley (located outside 526) and Johns Island will not occur this week, due to Hurricane Florence. Please secure carts/bins and any yard ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Fenwick Commons – Community Update Week of July 9, 2018 July 09th, 2018: FENWICK COMMONS HOMEOWNERS: Good Afternoon, Please take a minute to review a few community updates for this week. GARBAGE PICK UP As you are all aware, the garbage was not collected last week as expected. A call to the County has been made reporting the issue and a report and request has been made to the service provider, ... Read more about this.
- Fenwick Commons – Work Order Request Procedure Update June 18th, 2018: Dear Fenwick Commons Homeowners: In an effort to have clear communications, and better documentation on any and all HOA maintenance requests, your Board has approved a Maintenance Work Order request form. This form can be found on your Fenwick Commons Community Page. Below is a link directly to the document for your convenience. All requests must ... Read more about this.
- Fenwick Plantation – Upcoming Tree Work June 08th, 2018: Please be notified that two trees in the neighborhood are scheduled to be removed next Tuesday, June 12th, 2018. These are large trees and may take a few days to complete the removal. This includes one tree that is near the pool and the removal process will affect your ability to enter/exit the ... Read more about this.
- Fenwick Commons – City Parking Changes Notification June 07th, 2018: Please be informed that there has been a recent change by the city for parking in the neighborhood and wanted to inform everyone before the city tickets cars parked in this area. Please see the map below regarding the change along the curve of Fenwick Plantation. Signs are posted by the city along this area. The ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.