This is the web page for Grande Oaks Boulevard Association. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, photos, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information August 03rd, 2020: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerDownloadRead more about this.
- Neighborhood News Special Bulletin August 03rd, 2020: Update: City of Charleston August 2 Tropical Storm Isaias Update The email below contains an updated list of sandbag pick-up locations. Update: In response to this evening’s update from the National Weather Service forecasting 2-4 feet of storm surge tomorrow night related to Tropical Storm Isaias, the city has added an additional Peninsula sandbag pick-up location at the ...Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Coronavirus April 22 Update April 23rd, 2020: This evening, in response to Governor Henry McMaster’s Executive Order reopening some retail businesses previously determined to be non-essential, Charleston City Council passed an emergency ordinance on decreasing the risk of exposure to COVID- 19 in retail businesses.The ordinance imposes a rigorous set of health and safety requirements on all retail businesses that are open ...Read more about this.
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020:
- Statement from Mayor Tecklenburg on City’s Coronavirus Response March 23rd, 2020: Neighborhood NewsSpecial Bulletin Statement from Mayor Tecklenburg on City’s Coronavirus Response At a press conference today, Mayor John Tecklenburg made the following statement on the city’s efforts related to COVID-19: Since the threat of the coronavirus first became clear in China and later in Europe, the city of Charleston has taken a number of steps to prepare and ...Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Coronavirus March 19 PM Update March 18th, 2020: Neighborhood NewsSpecial Bulletin City of Charleston Coronavirus March 19 PM Update Tonight, at an emergency meeting, Charleston City Council voted to amend the city’s emergency ordinance regarding gatherings to align with Governor Henry McMaster’s guidelines for bars and restaurants and to limit social gatherings to no more than 10 people, in accordance with current CDC guidelines. ...Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe!Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerRead more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ...Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ...Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ...Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019:
- Updates from the City of Charleston – Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection September 12th, 2018: Updates from the City of Charleston View this email in your browser Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection Please be advised that trash collection by third party contractors (such as Carolina Waste, Republic, etc.) in outer West Ashley (located outside 526) and Johns Island will not occur this week, due to Hurricane Florence. Please secure carts/bins and any yard ...Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ...Read more about this.
- Turkey Vulture Deterrent Project August 11th, 2017: SPECIAL NOTICE TO GRAND OAKS PLANTATION RESIDENTS Turkey Vulture Deterrent Project The City of Charleston Parks Department, working with the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources, United States Fish & Wildlife Services, and United States Department of Agriculture (Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service), has developed a plan in attempting to deter both Turkey and Black Vultures from ...Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.