This is the web page for Hampshire at Park West. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Hampshire CCRs and Bylaws
Hampshire Rules & Regulations
Hampshire ARB Guidelines
Hampshire ARC Request Form
Park West Master ARC Guidelines
Park West Swim and Tennis Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Hampshire Owner Information Form
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information August 03rd, 2020: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerDownloadRead more about this.
- Hampshire: Fire Alarm & Suppression Systems Scheduled for Testing Thursday & Friday July 27th, 2020: Good Afternoon Hampshire Residents, The board has advised that Unifor will be testing the fire alarm and sprinkler systems on Thursday and Friday of this week. Thank you!Read more about this.
- How to be safe around alligators June 23rd, 2020: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ...Read more about this.
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020:
- HELPFUL SPRING TIME REMINDERS March 12th, 2020: Now that the warmer weather has finally arrived, your Association would like provide a few helpful reminders. With the lack of a true “cold” winter season, lawns everywhere are greening up. Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches, and flowerbeds are filling with weeds. Lawn treatments are encouraged to make sure that weeds and clover do ...Read more about this.
- City of Charleston September 4 Hurricane Dorian 12 PM Update September 04th, 2019: City of Charleston September 4 Hurricane Dorian 12 PM Update The city of Charleston continues to operate at OPCON 1, and the Municipal Emergency Operations Center remains fully activated with city officials working in 12-hour shifts to prepare for Hurricane Dorian response. Charleston City Council will hold a telephonic meeting at 1:30 p.m. today to discuss updates ...Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe!Read more about this.
- City of Charleston September 3 Hurricane Dorian Update September 03rd, 2019: City of Charleston September 3 Hurricane Dorian Update The city of Charleston continues to operate at OPCON 1, indicating the highest state of emergency operations, and the Municipal Emergency Operations Center remains fully activated as officials prepare for potential impacts from Hurricane Dorian. Charleston City Council will consider two emergency ordinances designed to prohibit price gouging and ...Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerRead more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ...Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ...Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ...Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019:
- Spring Cleaning – Exterior Maintenance & Covenants Enforcement March 04th, 2019: As Spring returns to the Lowcountry and brings us warmer weather, it also brings the growing season with pollen and those pesky weeds we see popping up at our driveways, sidewalks and lawns. Spring is also Mother Nature’s call to us to begin “Spring Cleaning” around our homes. This is a good time of year to begin buttoning up ...Read more about this.
- Landscapers Begin Weed Control Applications Early Due To Minimal Winter Season February 19th, 2019: With our lack of Winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. Landscapers have begun spraying pre and post emergents this week to get ahead of this issue before the growing season is in full swing.Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.