This is the web link page for Hollow Oaks. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Security Information/Tips January 14th, 2020: Please report any suspicious/criminal activity to the police department as soon as the acts may be occurring; the following important phone numbers for the North Charleston Police Department and other information can be found at the following link: https://www.northcharleston.org/government/police/ Emergency: 911 Non Emergency: (843) 740-2800 Police Tip Line: (843) 607-2076 Drug Tip Line: (843) 308-4708 Crime Stoppers: (843) 554-1111 Animal Control: (843) ... Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Hollow Oak HOA Spring Cleanup March 14th, 2019: Dear Hollow Oak HOA Members, The official start of spring is in sight – March 20! Now is a great time to get out and about and enjoy the beautiful weather and crisp, blue skies while taking a few simple steps to ensure a healthy, vibrant landscape and home throughout the season. Below are some helpful tips to prepare for ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Hollow Oak Annual Meeting 3rd Attempt August 07th, 2018: Hollow Oaks Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held August 22, 2018 at the Otranto Road Regional Library, 2261 Otranto Rd, North Charleston, SC 29406. This meeting will begin at 6:30 pm sharp, and we encourage all to attend. Please arrive promptly. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to participate in the governance ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Proxy March 01st, 2018: Hollow Oaks Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held March 7, 2018 at the Otranto Road Regional Library, 2261 Otranto Rd, North Charleston, SC 29406. This meeting will begin at 7:00 pm sharp, and we encourage all to attend. Please arrive promptly. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to participate in the governance ... Read more about this.
- Citibot July 20th, 2017: THE CITY OF NORTH CHARLESTON LAUNCHES CITIBOT, AMERICA’S FIRST TEXT MESSAGING SOFTWARE SYSTEM FOR CIVIC ENGAGEMENT WITH GOVERNMENT NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. – The City of North Charleston is the first city in the country to launch Citibot, America’s first interactive text messaging and customer service software system for civic engagement with government. Citibot is a communication tool for citizens and ... Read more about this.
- 4th of July Safety Tips June 27th, 2017: National Council on Fireworks Safety Encourages Safe and Fun Fourth of July Celebrations, here are a few of their reminders: 1. Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks. 2. Know your fireworks; read the cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting. 3. A responsible adult should supervise all firework activities. Never give fireworks to children. 4. Alcohol ... Read more about this.
- Termite reminder June 09th, 2017: Homeowners There have been numerous reports of swarming termites throughout the Lowcountry. Please be alert and should you see termites at your residence, immediately take action by contacting your Termite Contractor so they can assess the situation at your home. Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.