This is the web link page for Hollow Oaks. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020:
- March 23rd, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson – March 22, 2020 Crisis Information Updates and Trash Collection Schedule Alert Our City’s emergency/crisis management operations have intensified. We should all stay tuned to public health declarations. I have again appended on-line information links. We believe this crisis will intensify over the next week. COVID – 19 is an insidiously contagious virus. Please ...Read more about this.
- Bulk Trash/Yard Debris Pickup Suspended Through March 30 per City of North Charleston March 23rd, 2020: The city of North Charleston has suspended the pick up of yard waste and bulky items until March 30th. Please keep yard waste and bulk items from the curb until then March 30th. Thank you!Read more about this.
- City of North Charleston District 4 Updates March 17, 2020 March 17th, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson March 17, 2020COVID 19 And Our Community We are now challenged in unprecedented ways. An insidious viral monster threatens each of us and our families, bringing upset to the rhythm of our daily lives. But we all now realize this is not merely an “upset”; COVID 19 is unprecedented, historic and, yes, a very dangerous ...Read more about this.
- Security Information/Tips January 14th, 2020: Please report any suspicious/criminal activity to the police department as soon as the acts may be occurring; the following important phone numbers for the North Charleston Police Department and other information can be found at the following link: https://www.northcharleston.org/government/police/ Emergency: 911 Non Emergency: (843) 740-2800 Police Tip Line: (843) 607-2076 Drug Tip Line: (843) 308-4708 Crime Stoppers: (843) 554-1111 Animal Control: (843) ...Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe!Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerRead more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ...Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ...Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ...Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019:
- Hollow Oak HOA Spring Cleanup March 14th, 2019: Dear Hollow Oak HOA Members, The official start of spring is in sight – March 20! Now is a great time to get out and about and enjoy the beautiful weather and crisp, blue skies while taking a few simple steps to ensure a healthy, vibrant landscape and home throughout the season. Below are some helpful tips to prepare for ...Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ...Read more about this.
- Hollow Oak Annual Meeting 3rd Attempt August 07th, 2018: Hollow Oaks Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held August 22, 2018 at the Otranto Road Regional Library, 2261 Otranto Rd, North Charleston, SC 29406. This meeting will begin at 6:30 pm sharp, and we encourage all to attend. Please arrive promptly. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to participate in the governance ...Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Proxy March 01st, 2018: Hollow Oaks Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held March 7, 2018 at the Otranto Road Regional Library, 2261 Otranto Rd, North Charleston, SC 29406. This meeting will begin at 7:00 pm sharp, and we encourage all to attend. Please arrive promptly. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to participate in the governance ...Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.