This is the web page for Jasmine Row. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- 2015 Assessment Reminder! January 12th, 2015: Hello Jasmine Row residents, Hope your New Year is off to a great start. Please remember, your January monthly assessment was due on January 1, 2015. The monthly Assessment is considered late after January 15, 2015. Just as a reminder, you can pay your HOA assessment in several ways: 1) Detach the bottom portion of your statement and mail your ...Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting December 8th at 6:30! November 25th, 2014: Jasmine Row Homeowners Association, Inc. NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEMBERS’ MEETING Dear Jasmine Row Resident, The Jasmine Row Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held on Monday, December 8, 2014 at West Ashley High School located at 4060 W. Wildcat Blvd., Charleston, SC 29414. This meeting will begin at 6:30 pm and a board will be posted in the lobby with the classroom number of ...Read more about this.
- Parking Reminder October 22nd, 2014: Hello Jasmine Row Residents, Recently, it has been noted, several vehicles have been parking on the grass area behind the homes opposite the garage doors. Per the Jasmine Row Governing Documents, this is not permitted. In doing so, this damages the landscaping near the homes causing additional work for the landscaping contractor, which raises the ...Read more about this.
- Golf Cart Information September 04th, 2014: With an increase in the number of golf carts being operated in Charleston, Residents need to be reminded of the relevant SC Statutes pertaining to golf carts on public roadways. These regulations for golf carts are to ensure everyone’s safety. Practices commonly seen which are prohibited would include children driving the carts (to the pool, tennis, friend’s ...Read more about this.
- Jasmine Row- 2013 Annual Meeting November 05th, 2013: The Jasmine Row Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held on Thursday, November 14, 2013 at West Ashley High School located at 4060 W. Wildcat Blvd., Charleston, SC 29414. This meeting will begin at 6:30 pm and a board will be posted in the lobby with the classroom number of the meeting. A meeting Notice, Agenda, the 2012 ...Read more about this.
- Happy Halloween!!! October 31st, 2013: With the Halloween festivities being celebrated tonight, we ask that you please drive with extra caution if entering or exiting the neighborhood and pass this on to other members in your household who may be out and about this evening. There will be lots of children on foot, in strollers, wagons, etc. as they roam the ...Read more about this.
- Hurricane Preparedness September 03rd, 2013: As a friendly reminder, hurricane season is in full swing. You can visit the following News 2 website for tips and information on hurricanes and hurricane preparedness: .Read more about this.
- Pet Waste and Leash Reminders September 03rd, 2013: As a friendly reminder and out of courtesy to your neighbors, please don’t forget to pick-up after your pets and dispose of all pet waste in an appropriate trash container. Additionally, please remember that all pets must be on a leash when outside of your dwelling in the Community, per the covenants.Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.