This is the web page for Lake Hunter Commons. Below you’ll find news and manager updates and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Check the wax seals on the toilets for possible leaks and replace washer hoses every four years!
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key by the Lake Hunter Commons Association. Resale pool keys must convey at Closing. If any keyis lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $5.00 payable to Lake Hunter Commons. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Termite pest control scheduled February 28th, 2019: Attention Lake Hunter Homeowners, Please be advised that on Friday, March 1st, Terminix will be coming out to do interior and exterior pest control. If this day is not convenient for you, please send an email to email@example.com and we can reschedule. Thank you for your cooperation. Read more about this.
- Termite Inspections February 26th, 2019: Attention Lake Hunter Homeowners, Please be advised that on Friday, March 1st, Terminix will be coming out to do interior and exterior pest control. If this day is not convenient for you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can reschedule. Thank you for your cooperation. Read more about this.
- Fountain Light February 20th, 2019: The light and gaskets were replaced this morning. The timer is set correctly and all should be working properly. Read more about this.
- Chemical Applications February 20th, 2019: With our lack of winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed the clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. I have spoken with a lot of our contractors and they have begun spraying pre and post emergents on our properties beginning this week. Please let the Boards know that this is in process. Read more about this.
- Tree Trimming Reminder February 20th, 2019: Just reminder that New Leaf Tree Service will begin the trimming work tomorrow and into Friday. They will be trimming the crepe myrtles, loquats and some perimeter fence trimming. Please do not block any of the road access so that the trucks can get in there and do their job as quickly and efficiently as possible. Read more about this.
- Termite Inspection October 02nd, 2018: Attention Lake Hunter Commons Homeowners, Terminix will be out to do interior termite inspections on Wednesday, October 10th, between the hours of 8 AM- 5 PM. If this day is not convenient for you, please call 843-856-0103 to schedule your appointment. If you have any concerns, please send them to email@example.com. Read more about this.
- Pool has reopened September 18th, 2018: Attention All Lake Hunter Commons Homeowners, The pool has reopened. The chemical balances have been checked and everything is ok. The furniture has not been set out yet. We are waiting on the BOD because it is near for the season to end. Please swim at your own risk and obey all pool rules! Thank you. If ... Read more about this.
- SCE&G Hurricane Information September 12th, 2018: SCE&G is monitoring Hurricane Florence and will provide updates on outages and subsequent restoration should conditions warrant. Based on current forecasts, the area may experience heavy rain and/or high wind impacts that have the potential to disrupt utility service. Please access the SCE&G website at www.sceg.com as well as social media channels for breaking news, outage reports, restoration ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.