This is the web page for Longford Place. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
If you would like a copy of your budget click the link below:
Minutes, Budget or Newsletter may also be requested from your community manager, Suzanne Allen by e-mail at Longford.email@example.com or via phone at (843)795-8484.
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information August 03rd, 2020: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerDownloadRead more about this.
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020:
- Longford Place 2019 Annual Meeting November 26th, 2019: The 2019 annual meeting was a success. Thank you all who sent in their proxy and/or were in attendance. Highlights you may have missed. * Olivia Whitehurst and Kim Tompkins have been re-elected as Board Members for two year terms. In addition, we had a record number of individuals interested in serving on your Board of Directors. ...Read more about this.
- Longford Place – Save the Date September 24th, 2019: I am pleased to announce that the Annual Meeting has been scheduled for Saturday, November 23rd at Goose Creek Recreation. The meeting will begin promptly at 8am. Notices will be sent late October. Please be sure to return your proxy in order to meet the quorum requirements.Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe!Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerRead more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ...Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ...Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ...Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019:
- Springtime in HOA March 29th, 2019: Get ready to enjoy the sunlight, but along with the beautiful weather we all have more responsibilities as landscape comes out of dormancy and we are greeted with mother nature’s confetti as the pollen covers all of our belongings. Your Longford Place Homeowners Association would like to let you know what will be taken care of in the next couple ...Read more about this.
- 2019 Annual Assessments January 04th, 2019: I would like to thank all owners who have paid their 2019 Assessment. If you have not already sent in your 2019 Annual Assessment, please you may drop a check/money order in the mail to Longford Place, P.O. Box 1207, Commerce, GA 30529 or visit our website to pay online. Remember the Assessment was due ...Read more about this.
- LONGFORD PLACE 2019 ANNUAL ASSESSMENT REMINDER December 07th, 2018: Just a quick reminder Longford Place Homeowner Association assessments of $199 are due January 1st. Please pay your balance in full to avoid late fees or interest being added to your account. Ways to make a payment: 1) Send check or money order made payable to Longford Place as noted below: (allow 3 or 4 days for the ...Read more about this.
- Longford Place 2018 Annual Meeting November 21st, 2018: The 2018 annual meeting was a success. Thank you all who sent in their proxy and/or were in attendance. Highlights you may have missed. * Piereena Arrington has been elected as Board Members for a two year term. * Thomas Henderson winner of the paid 2019 annual assessment * Tim Eldridge winner of the Festival of Lights Pass 2019 annual ...Read more about this.
- Longford Place Annual Meeting Reminder November 09th, 2018: Longford Place Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held November 17, 2018 at the Goose Creek Community Center (Multi-Purpose Room) 519A North Goose Creek Blvd, Goose Creek SC 29445. This meeting will begin at 11 am and we encourage all to attend. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to participate in the governance ...Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.