This is the web page for Magnolia at Cane Bay Property Owners Association. Below you’ll find important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the meantime, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Pool keys – The first buyers of a property are sent one key/access device by the Magnolia at Cane Bay POA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Magnolia at Cane Bay. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
2021 Pool Season: April 1st – September 30th
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information August 03rd, 2020: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerDownloadRead more about this.
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020:
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe!Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerRead more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ...Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ...Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ...Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019:
- Magnolia – Pool Closure September 11th, 2018: The pool is closed until further notice due to Hurricane Florence and will remain closed until normal operations and daily service and treatments can be restored by the association’s pool service vendor. The HOA will communicate once pool operations are back to normal and the pool reopens.Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ...Read more about this.
- The Market at Cane Bay August 11th, 2017: Dear Cane Bay Residents: The commercial area at the front of the community is pleased to announce the following additions. — Reagin Orthodontics and Edward Jones are now open. — Lowcountry Eye Care opens this month. — Japan Karate Institute opens this fall. On behalf of the Cane Bay Plantation Homeowners AssociationRead more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ...Read more about this.
- Mailbox Kiosk Repair February 24th, 2017: The mailbox kiosk that was damaged has been evaluated and parts have been ordered for the repair. As this repair also involves the US Postal Service, the HOA does not have an exact date for the repair but it will be completed as soon as possible.Read more about this.
- Main Entrance Enhancements January 10th, 2017: A vendor will soon be installing lighting at the main entrance sign as well as GFI outlets for seasonal decorations.Read more about this.
- Agreement signed to shut down GenEarth May 13th, 2015: BERKELEY COUNTY, SC – Berkeley County Supervisor Bill Peagler announced that an agreement has been reached with GenEarth that will shut down the company’s operation in Berkeley County and give ownership of its facilities to the county. County Council approved the agreement at last night’s council meeting. The agreement calls for the removal of the remaining ...Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.