This is the web page for Marrington Villas at Cobblestone. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, photos, community documents and important property owner information.
Please visit your Connect Resident Portal to view the community calendar!
Please check back often. In the meantime, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
2021 Pool Season: April 1st – September 30th
Pool keys – The first buyers of a property are sent one key/access device by the Marrington Villas at Cobblestone Association. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $40.00 payable to Marrington Villas. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Marrington Villa’s amenity center address is 201 Village Stone Circle, Summerville, SC 29486.
Marrington Villas at Cobblestone Governing Documents OCR
Marrington Villas at Cobblestone 2018 Amendments to CCRs
Marrington Amendment for Leases
Marrington ARB Application
Marrington Storm Door Rule
Marrington Approved Storm Doors
Marrington Retractable Shades Guidelines
Marrington Door Colors
Marrington at Cobblestone Clubhouse Contract
Video & Security Policy
Clubhouse Decor Rules and Regulations
Clubhouse Decor Amendment
Marrington Villas Insurance Information
Marrington Homeowners Guide
Landscape Contract Scope of Work
NOAA Extreme Weather Information Sheet
Pool Vendor Scope of work
Unapproved 2018 Annual Meeting Minutes
April 23rd HOA Minutes
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Original Paint Colors/Codes for Single Family Homes:
Siding: SW 2827 colonial revival stone exterior flat A100
Trim: SW 6150 universal khaki exterior flat A100
Front door: SW 2809 Rockwood Shutter Green semi A100
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information August 03rd, 2020: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerDownloadRead more about this.
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020:
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe!Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerRead more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ...Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ...Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ...Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019:
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ...Read more about this.
- Epcon Warranty September 06th, 2018: If you feel you have a warranty issue with Epcon please email your issue to email@example.com.Read more about this.
- GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR HOMEOWNERS AT MARRINGTON: June 20th, 2018: If you choose to plant flowers/plants in pots in the pine straw in your front yard, please choose pots in earth tones – that will coordinate with your home’s color scheme and the natural surroundings; keep them of the same size (limit 3), and maintain and/or replace the contents as necessary to ensure they are ...Read more about this.
- Pool Season is Upon Us March 26th, 2018: Marrington Villas Pool is scheduled to open MARCH 30th New this year, use of amenities are now regulated by a fob access system on the gate. Magnetic access fobs have been issued to owners. The original metal keys are no longer required. If your access fob is lost or stolen, a replacement fob will be $40.00. ...Read more about this.
- *Proxy Needed* – Marrington Villas Special Meeting March 20th, 2018: Dear Homeowners, This is a reminder that the Marrington Villas Homeowners Association will conduct a Special Meeting to be held March 28, 2018 at the community club house. This meeting will begin at 6:00pm. Please arrive promptly. Once again this year, you have the easy and efficient ability to complete it online and e-sign it. If you ...Read more about this.
- Insurance Information September 08th, 2017: Should you have any damage to your property please contact your Association insurance agent. Palmer Steadman (The Steadman Agency) firstname.lastname@example.org ...Read more about this.
- Marrington – Hurricane Emergency Plan September 07th, 2017: Hello Marrington Property Owners, With Hurricane Irma looking to make its way towards the east coast, the board of your homeowner’s association wants to make sure everyone stays safe during the hurricane should it come to Charleston. Please see attached the 2017 South Carolina Hurricane Guide. This guide has important information regarding hurricane emergency contacts, evacuation ...Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.