This is the web page for Meeting Street at Grand Oaks. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information August 03rd, 2020: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerDownloadRead more about this.
- Neighborhood News Special Bulletin August 03rd, 2020: Update: City of Charleston August 2 Tropical Storm Isaias Update The email below contains an updated list of sandbag pick-up locations. Update: In response to this evening’s update from the National Weather Service forecasting 2-4 feet of storm surge tomorrow night related to Tropical Storm Isaias, the city has added an additional Peninsula sandbag pick-up location at the ...Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Coronavirus April 22 Update April 23rd, 2020: This evening, in response to Governor Henry McMaster’s Executive Order reopening some retail businesses previously determined to be non-essential, Charleston City Council passed an emergency ordinance on decreasing the risk of exposure to COVID- 19 in retail businesses.The ordinance imposes a rigorous set of health and safety requirements on all retail businesses that are open ...Read more about this.
- Charleston City Council Amends ‘Stay at Home’ Ordinance to Add Governor’s Most Recent Orders April 02nd, 2020: April 1 2020 Tonight, during an emergency meeting, Charleston City Council amended the city’s “Stay at Home” Ordinance to add Governor Henry McMaster’s most recent orders regarding the closure of “non-essential” businesses, venues, facilities, services, and activities; the requirement that out-of-state visitors from coronavirus “hotspots” self-quarantine and the closure of all public beaches, piers, docks, wharfs, ...Read more about this.
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020:
- Welcome March 31st, 2020: Welcome to the community page for Meeting Street at Grand Oaks! We look forward to serving you!Read more about this.
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.