Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form200*. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like a copy of the most recent minutes, please click the link below: (Opens an email to facilitate ownership confirmation by FirstService Residential staff.)
Meridian Place Most Recent Board Meeting Minutes
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information August 03rd, 2020: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerDownloadRead more about this.
- Garbage Collection Reminders June 03rd, 2020: Good afternoon owners, This is just a quick reminder from the Association regarding garbage collection policies in the City of Charleston. The information below can be found at the City of Charleston website and has been provided for your convenience. Please be mindful not to leave items outside of the garbage can. All items must be in the can ...Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Coronavirus April 22 Update April 23rd, 2020: This evening, in response to Governor Henry McMaster’s Executive Order reopening some retail businesses previously determined to be non-essential, Charleston City Council passed an emergency ordinance on decreasing the risk of exposure to COVID- 19 in retail businesses.The ordinance imposes a rigorous set of health and safety requirements on all retail businesses that are open ...Read more about this.
- Charleston City Council Amends ‘Stay at Home’ Ordinance to Add Governor’s Most Recent Orders April 02nd, 2020: April 1 2020 Tonight, during an emergency meeting, Charleston City Council amended the city’s “Stay at Home” Ordinance to add Governor Henry McMaster’s most recent orders regarding the closure of “non-essential” businesses, venues, facilities, services, and activities; the requirement that out-of-state visitors from coronavirus “hotspots” self-quarantine and the closure of all public beaches, piers, docks, wharfs, ...Read more about this.
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020:
- City of Charleston March 30 Coronavirus AM Update March 30th, 2020: The city of Charleston continues to operate at OPCON 1 and the city’s Stay at Home ordinance remains in effect with non-essential businesses closed citywide. Over the weekend, Charleston Police Department continued their policy of measured enforcement of the say at home ordinance, informing citizens about the law and reiterating that parks, public spaces and non-essential businesses are ...Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.