Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form200*. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like a copy of the most recent minutes, please click the link below: (Opens an email to facilitate ownership confirmation by CMG staff.)
Meridian Place Most Recent Board Meeting Minutes
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Meridian – Updates! September 21st, 2017: Meridian owners, Don’t forget about the open Board meetings held every month at 6:30 on the third Thursday of the month. If you can’t make it, don’t worry! The minutes from the meeting will be sent to the community once approved. Have a question, concern, or idea you would like to bring to the Board’s attention? ... Read more about this.
- Meridian – Post-Irma September 14th, 2017: Meridian owners, I hope you all are doing well and made it through the storm safely and without any damage! I wanted to touch base with the Association regarding storm cleanup. LandscapeMeridian owners, I hope you all are doing well and made it through the storm safely and without any damage! I wanted to touch base with the ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma – Meridian September 07th, 2017: Good afternoon owners, With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to notify the community that preparations are in affect for the common areas. We also wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind while you prepare for the possibility of the storm. It will be important for all residents to ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Meridian – Board Meeting Annoucement February 08th, 2017: Meridian owners, The Association would like to remind you that the monthly meeting is next Thursday, February 16th, at 6:30. The meeting will be held at the McAlister-Smith Funeral Home as they have offered a larger space without a charge to the Association. Forever Green Landscaping will be giving a presentation on a plan for beautification ... Read more about this.
- Warm Weather + Grubs = Moles! January 20th, 2017: Moles are out and about! What does this mean for your community? The following is an excerpt from our in-house horticulturalist, Mike Ferrazzano: Moles are and have been an ongoing problem in landscape. When temperatures drop in the fall, moles are out in full force to find as much food as possible. Now that temperatures have warmed up as ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.