This is the web page for Moss Creek at Grande Oaks. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. A community calendar is online as well.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
The 2020 pool season ends on September 30th
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Moss Creek POA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $10.00 payable to Moss Creek. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Moss Creek at Grande Oaks Governing Documents OCR
Moss Creek By-laws
Moss Creek ARC Application
ARB Guidelines for Roofing, Stucco Colors & Sheds
Moss Creek Home Exterior Painting Guidelines
Moss Creek Approved Paint Colors
Moss Creek Architectural Rules and Guidelines For Fences on Pond Lots
Moss Creek Solar Panel Request Form
Moss Creek Solar Panel Guidelines
Moss Creek Pool Party Permit
Moss Creek Parking Waiver
Moss Creek Violation Inspection Policy
Moss Creek Flag Display Guidelines
Moss Creek Basketball Goal Guidelines
Moss Creek Landscape Standards
Moss Creek Owner Update Form
Moss Creek Replacement Reserve Report
Corps of Engineers Letter to HOA Members
Frequently Asked Questions
July – September Newsletter 2018
September 2019 Newsletter
January 2020 Newsletter
May 2020 Newsletter
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Paint Colors (for doors and shutters) Pre-Approved for Moss Creek @ Sherwin Williams:
In the Navy SW9178
Indigo Batik SW7602
Rainstorm SW 6230
Moscow Midnight SW9142
Dark Night SW 6237
Tricorn Black SW6258
Dark Night SW6237
Extra White SW7006
High Reflective White SW7757
Blackberry SW 7577
Hunt Club SW6468
Country Squire SW6475
Bitter Chocolate SW6013
Deep Forest Brown SW9175
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information August 03rd, 2020: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerDownloadRead more about this.
- Moss Creek Amenity Status May 13th, 2020: A MESSAGE FROM THE MOSS CREEK BOARD OF DIRECTORS -COVID-19 AND THE MOSS CREEK AMENITY CENTER- We hope this letter finds you well during this uncertain and often confusing time. We are writing today to provide an update about the closure of our swimming pool and playground. As we all continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, the ...Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Coronavirus April 22 Update April 23rd, 2020: This evening, in response to Governor Henry McMaster’s Executive Order reopening some retail businesses previously determined to be non-essential, Charleston City Council passed an emergency ordinance on decreasing the risk of exposure to COVID- 19 in retail businesses.The ordinance imposes a rigorous set of health and safety requirements on all retail businesses that are open ...Read more about this.
- Charleston City Council Amends ‘Stay at Home’ Ordinance to Add Governor’s Most Recent Orders April 02nd, 2020: April 1 2020 Tonight, during an emergency meeting, Charleston City Council amended the city’s “Stay at Home” Ordinance to add Governor Henry McMaster’s most recent orders regarding the closure of “non-essential” businesses, venues, facilities, services, and activities; the requirement that out-of-state visitors from coronavirus “hotspots” self-quarantine and the closure of all public beaches, piers, docks, wharfs, ...Read more about this.
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020:
- City of Charleston March 30 Coronavirus AM Update March 30th, 2020: The city of Charleston continues to operate at OPCON 1 and the city’s Stay at Home ordinance remains in effect with non-essential businesses closed citywide. Over the weekend, Charleston Police Department continued their policy of measured enforcement of the say at home ordinance, informing citizens about the law and reiterating that parks, public spaces and non-essential businesses are ...Read more about this.
- City of Charleston March 26 Coronavirus Update March 27th, 2020: The city of Charleston continues to operate at OPCON 1 with the stay at home ordinance in effect and non-essential businesses closed citywide. The Community Development Committee and Charleston City Council met today and approved an emergency ordinance to reallocate $40,000 in Community Development Block Grant funding to provide public services and temporary living quarters for those who are ...Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Releases Further Guidance on ‘Stay at Home’ Ordinance March 26th, 2020: In response to the stay at home ordinance passed by Charleston City Council last night, the city has received a number of questions regarding the closure of non-essential businesses. In order to provide guidance, the city’s Legal Department has released a sample list of businesses that would be considered nonessential under the emergency ordinance. The list includes, ...Read more about this.
- Statement from Mayor Tecklenburg on City’s Coronavirus Response March 23rd, 2020: Neighborhood NewsSpecial Bulletin Statement from Mayor Tecklenburg on City’s Coronavirus Response At a press conference today, Mayor John Tecklenburg made the following statement on the city’s efforts related to COVID-19: Since the threat of the coronavirus first became clear in China and later in Europe, the city of Charleston has taken a number of steps to prepare and ...Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Coronavirus March 19 PM Update March 18th, 2020: Neighborhood NewsSpecial Bulletin City of Charleston Coronavirus March 19 PM Update Tonight, at an emergency meeting, Charleston City Council voted to amend the city’s emergency ordinance regarding gatherings to align with Governor Henry McMaster’s guidelines for bars and restaurants and to limit social gatherings to no more than 10 people, in accordance with current CDC guidelines. ...Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Coronavirus Update March 16, 2020 March 16th, 2020: Neighborhood NewsSpecial Bulletin City of Charleston Coronavirus March 16 PM Update The city of Charleston continues to operate at OPCON 2, indicating a state of modified operations intended to limit person-to-person contact. Charleston City Council met telephonically this afternoon to receive an update on the city’s response to the coronavirus. During the meeting, City Council approved a state ...Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe!Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerRead more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ...Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ...Read more about this.
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.
Member Comments and Feedback?
We’d love to know what’s on your mind.