Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
ARB and New Home Build Documents
Mossy Creek ARB Form
Mossy Creek New Home Build Documents and Application
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Spring reminders! March 15th, 2017: Spring has sprung and lawns everywhere are greening up . Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches and flower beds are filling with weeds. Remember, your Association governing documents require each owner to keep their yards maintained, mowed, edged, weeded and trimmed. Take some time to refresh the beds with new mulch or pine straw. ... Read more about this.
- It’s time for Spring cleaning! March 06th, 2017: Spring To-Do List Weed and feed your lawn with pre-emergent which will kill and broadleaf weeds, dandelions, and onion grass. The feed will fertilize your lawn to help it come back more lush than before. Pressure or soft wash your home and any exterior building on your property Pickup all yard debris in your yard and trim back ... Read more about this.
- Tanner/Foster Creek Trail Update – City of Hanahan September 29th, 2016: Below is the most recent project update and link to the City of Hanahan’s webpage for updates regarding the multi-purpose trail planned for the Tanner/Foster Creek area in Hanahan. https://cityofhanahan.com/tannerfoster-creek-trail-update/ City Council Project Notes: Recent Activity: The project went out for bid in May and three total submittals were received on the May 31,2016 deadline. All three bids ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Citizens Committee Meeting Regarding New Elementary School – Thursday, 8/18/16 @ 6:30pm August 17th, 2016: courtesy of The Post and Courier HANAHAN — Frustrated that school officials haven’t approved plans for a roundabout near a planned school, residents are climbing the political ladder in hopes that someone hears their plea. The Hanahan Citizens Committee for New Elementary School will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Shield of Faith Church. Berkeley County School ... Read more about this.
- Berkeley poised to buy Hanahan school site April 12th, 2016: courtesy of The Post and Courier Construction could start soon on a $22 million elementary school in Hanahan, almost a year after it was supposed to open. Hanahan City Council and the Berkeley County School District are expected to discuss the $1.16 million sale of a 21-acre tract on Williams Lane at their respective meetings Tuesday. The ... Read more about this.
- Reminder: All signs must be approved October 26th, 2015: Please remember that all signs placed in the Association’s common areas as well as in your yard must be approved by the Architectural Review Committee (ARC). Requests can be made by filling out the ARC Review forms provided within the guidelines. Types of signs that would be considered are signs advertising the sale of a ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Butterfly & Pollinator Garden Project Phase II September 28th, 2015: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED It’s time for Phase II! Hanahan Butterfly & Pollinator Garden Project Phase II – Workers of all types needed October 17th @ 9:00 at the Butterfly & Pollinator Garden located next to the Hanahan Library (1216 Murray Drive). This phase was made possible by a grant from Lowe’s and the participation of the Lowes’ Heroes ... Read more about this.
- Ten Digit Dialing Begins September 19th September 21st, 2015: On September 19, 2015 all Lowcountry residents must begin dialing the 843 area code plus the seven digit number for local calls. This is in preparation for the new area code, 854, to be activated on October 19, 2015. Read more about this.
- New Hanahan Elementary School Update August 11th, 2015: Tanner/Foster Creek Elementary Project Scope: The project scope consists of a new elementary school for the Tanner/Foster Creek Area for grades pre-K through 5th grade. The school is planned to be 99,263 square feet for 780 students with room to expand up to 900 students. The estimated construction budget is $22,357,119. Current Status: The City of Hanahan did not ... Read more about this.
- A message from The Hanahan Citizens Committee (HCC) for New Elementary School July 09th, 2015: The Hanahan Citizens Committee (HCC) for New Elementary School invite you to please take some time to attend a meeting next Monday, July 13 with the Berkeley County School District (BCSD). It will be held at Yeamans Park Presbyterian Church, 5931 Murray Drive, Hanahan, at 6 PM in the Community Room next to the church ... Read more about this.
- Please be mindful of children at play June 01st, 2015: This is a friendly reminder to you and your neighbors that School is out! Please follow posted speed limit signs and be mindful of children at play in the area. Thank you! Krista Westbury Senior Community Manager Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA) Association Management Specialist (AMS) 349 Folly Road; Suite 2B Charleston, SC 29412 843-795-8484 CMGCharleston.com Read more about this.
- Keep Hanahan Beautiful – Belk Charity Day Sale this Saturday 6-10 am April 29th, 2015: Hi Everyone! We are excited to be participating in Belk’s Semi-Annual Charity Sale this upcoming Saturday, May 2, 2015. We will be at the Mount Pleasant Belk in the Towne Center. It is a ticketed event, a $5 ticket will get the customer in the door and also will give them $5 off their purchase. ... Read more about this.
- City of Hanahan Public Hearing – Tuesday, April 7th @ 6:30pm March 30th, 2015: The City of Hanahan will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, April 7th, @ 6:30pm in the Hanahan Municipal Building Courtroom – 1255 Yeamans Hall Road. On the agenda: a rezoning request by the City of Hanahan for TMS# 259-00-00-104 to rezone from Conservation Preservation to Residential Single Family. If you have any questions, please contact the ... Read more about this.
- Lost Pet – Large White Cat Reported Missing March 17th, 2015: A homeowner from The Reserve @ Foster Creek has reported that their beloved family pet is lost in your area. Ivan is a large white cat, approximately 8 yrs old, with tear stains near both eyes as seen in the photos below. He has been missing since March 5th. If you have seen him recently, please ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Clean Up Day March 10th, 2015: Hello Leaders, It’s that time of year!! With our new Affiliation with Keep America Beautiful, Hanahan’s Annual Cleanup is now part of the “The Great American Cleanup”. Attached is the Go Green/Keep It Clean flyer which tells about the cleanup, and also a registration form. We sincerely hope that each of you as leaders in your ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.