This is the web page for Myers Mill. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
THE MYERS MILL COMMUNITY AMENITIES HAVE BEEN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDER #2020-13.
Myers Mill Covenants and Bylaws
Myers Mill Bylaws Amendments
Fence ARC Application
Frequently Asked Questions
Solar Panel Guidelines
Pool Key Information
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020: Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Key Fob Distribution October 01st, 2018: Per your Board of Directors, they will not be issuing any more key fobs this pool season. Any new residents will need to wait until the Spring when they do a distribution. Any questions, please direct them to email@example.com. Read more about this.
- POOL RE-OPENING September 19th, 2018: Attention All Myers Mill Homeowners, Thanks to quick work by Lowcountry Aquatics and our wonderful volunteers tonight, the pool will re-open tomorrow, September 20th. Huge thanks to everyone who helped secure furniture prior to the storm and to everyone who replaced it tonight. Pool season officially ends October 15th. Enjoy! If you have any concerns, please ... Read more about this.
- POOL CLOSED DUE TO STORM!! September 11th, 2018: The pool is CLOSED in preparation of the upcoming storm and will re-open after the storm passes after all chemicals are stabilized and debris removed from area. If you have any concerns, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you and be safe! Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Myers Mill Pool closed until further notice July 25th, 2018: Attention Myers Mill Homeowners: The pool is closed until further notice. The main pump is down and needs to be replaced or repaired. Do not enter the pool area!! You will be notified once the pool has been repaired and inspected. Read more about this.
- Please clean up after your pet July 25th, 2018: Attention Myers Mill Residents: Just a friendly reminder to be courteous of your neighbors and to pick up after your pets. Please be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. Dog waste is more than just a smelly ... Read more about this.
- Pool Closed July 20th, 2018: Due to the main pump failure, the pool is closed until further notice. I will keep you updated as I get information from the pool vendor. Read more about this.
- POOL RULES FOR JULY 4TH July 02nd, 2018: AFTER DARK SWIMMING IS NOT ALLOWED The Myers Mill pool is not DHEC rated for nighttime swimming. Violators may be subject to DHEC fines up to $1,000. GUEST POLICY: A reasonable amount of guests may accompany a homeowner/renter to the pool. Please use your best judgement when bringing guests to the pool. All guests are subject to all ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.