This is the web page for Oak Forest Village. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
Oak Forest Village CCRs & Bylaws
Oak Forest Village Protective Covenants Guidelines
Oak Forest Village Pool Rules
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- March 20, 2020 City of North Charleston Update March 24th, 2020: March 20, 2020 North Charleston Update As you are well aware our situation continues to change and evolve daily. Please know that the City’s Crisis Response Team, including Emergency Management, Executive, Fire, Police, Finance and HR, continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic. The City continues to work with limited staff to provide essential functions to citizens. ... Read more about this.
- March 23rd, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson – March 22, 2020 Crisis Information Updates and Trash Collection Schedule Alert Our City’s emergency/crisis management operations have intensified. We should all stay tuned to public health declarations. I have again appended on-line information links. We believe this crisis will intensify over the next week. COVID – 19 is an insidiously contagious virus. Please ... Read more about this.
- Bulk Trash/Yard Debris Pickup Suspended Through March 30 per City of North Charleston March 23rd, 2020: The city of North Charleston has suspended the pick up of yard waste and bulky items until March 30th. Please keep yard waste and bulk items from the curb until then March 30th. Thank you! Read more about this.
- City of North Charleston District 4 Updates March 17, 2020 March 17th, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson March 17, 2020COVID 19 And Our Community We are now challenged in unprecedented ways. An insidious viral monster threatens each of us and our families, bringing upset to the rhythm of our daily lives. But we all now realize this is not merely an “upset”; COVID 19 is unprecedented, historic and, yes, a very dangerous ... Read more about this.
- HELPFUL SPRING TIME REMINDERS March 12th, 2020: Now that the warmer weather has finally arrived, your Association would like provide a few helpful reminders. With the lack of a true “cold” winter season, lawns everywhere are greening up. Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches, and flowerbeds are filling with weeds. Lawn treatments are encouraged to make sure that weeds and clover do ... Read more about this.
- City of North Charleston District 4 Updates February 18th, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates February 14, 2020 Krispy Kreme – Ladson Road ….”soft-opening” next week. Fully open “around February 24.” Watch for the signs, “Hot and Ready!” Re-Paving Projects on Patriot Boulevard and Wescott Boulevard have been delayed. We were able to arrange for night-hour operations and this requires warmer temperatures. We are also freshening plans ... Read more about this.
- OFV – 2020 Annual Meeting & Proxy Reminder January 28th, 2020: Hello Oak Forest Village Residents, Just a friendly reminder that the 2020 Annual Meeting of Members will be held this Saturday, February 1, 2020, at the Wescott Community Park located at 9006 Dorchester Road, Charleston, SC 29420 at 10:00 AM. Please submit your proxy by either mailing it to 201 Sigma Dr. Ste. 400, Summerville, SC 29486 or by clicking on the link below: Click HERE to ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson — District 4 Updates January 18, 2020 January 17th, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates January 17, 2020 TRAFFIC SIGNALS – PATRIOT BOULEVARDOur City’s Public Works team has been working with traffic planners to calibrate the new signal lights on Patriot Boulevard, at the entrances to McKewn and Coosaw Preserve. The target for operation is Tuesday, January 21. The initial sequencing, both in the morning and afternoon, will ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson – District 4 Updates January 06th, 2020: COUNCILMAN RON BRINSON District 4 Updates- January 2020 Happy New Year Year ! The Lights At Coosaw Preserve and McKewn Those new – and long-awaited- traffic signals on Patriot Boulevard are operational. North Charleston police officers will be on hand to help with the tweaking as the school year resumes. Traffic planners tell us the goal is to have ... Read more about this.
- OCT/NOV District 9 Newsletter October 29th, 2019: DISTRICT 9 Oct/Nov 2019 Newsletter Paving- On October 10, 2019 Council approved a $1.71 million project for repaving city streets in District 4 and 9. These streets include Wescott Blvd., Patriot Blvd, Windsor Hill Rd., Ayscough to Markley, Gallatin Lane, Caspiana Dr., Woodfin Dr., Woodmont Dr., Kennestone Lane, Greggs Landing Dr., Barnsley Dr., Wild Fern Ct., Enterprise Dr, ... Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
Oak Forest Village Online Proxy 2019