This is the web page for Oak Hill Plantation. Below you’ll find news and manager updates and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
Oak Hill Covenants OCR
Oak Hill Plantation HOA Rules and Regulations
Oak Hill Plantation Guidelines for Community Living
Frequently Asked Questions
Oak Hill Driveway Extension Guidelines
Oak Hill Fence Guidelines
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Berkeley County 2019 Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: http://scemd.cdn.missc.net/media/1416/2019-hurricane-guide_website.pdf Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- Street Parking No Permitted – Oak Hill Plantation July 02nd, 2019: Attention Oak Hill Residents, Several neighbors within the community have voiced concerns regarding street parking within the community. Street parking is prohibited per the governing documents for your community. Not only is it prohibited, it is a safety hazard as vehicles parked on the street inhibits safe passage for other drivers, blocks views of children at ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Spring Cleaning – Exterior Maintenance & Covenants Enforcement March 04th, 2019: As Spring returns to the Lowcountry and brings us warmer weather, it also brings the growing season with pollen and those pesky weeds we see popping up at our driveways, sidewalks and lawns. Spring is also Mother Nature’s call to us to begin “Spring Cleaning” around our homes. This is a good time of year to begin buttoning up ... Read more about this.
- Landscapers Begin Weed Control Applications Early Due To Minimal Winter Season February 19th, 2019: With our lack of Winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. Landscapers have begun spraying pre and post emergents this week to get ahead of this issue before the growing season is in full swing. Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 21st, 2018: Read more about this.
- Post TS Michael Debris Removal October 11th, 2018: Just a quick update: We’re seeing lots of windblown debris in several areas due to TS Michael. Please keep in mind that storm debris removal is second priority for all landscape vendors. It will be as much as 7 to 10 days before everything is tidy and back to normal. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- PREPARING FOR HURRICANE FLORENCE September 10th, 2018: Greetings Oak Hill Plantation Homeowners, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Florence may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure ... Read more about this.
- It’s True! Alligators Enjoy Soaking Up Sunshine – Just Like We Do! May 09th, 2018: Springtime brings in lots of sunshine and warm weather, which means you’ll likely see more alligators out and about throughout the Lowcountry and within your community. You’ll see them sunbathing on pond banks or possibly even crossing a road. It’s also officially alligator mating season. As warm temperatures return, alligators are becoming more active, in search of mates ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.