This is the web page for Oakfield Property Owners Association. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
The Oakfield pool is open. Please check your email for additional information.
Pool keys – The first buyers of a property are sent one key/access device by the Oakfield POA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $25.00 payable to Oakfield. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Oakfield POA Covenants and Restrictions
Oakfield ARB Request Form
Cypress Bluff ARB Guidelines
Laurel Glen ARB Guidelines
Magnolia Grove ARB Guidelines
Oakfield Paint Colors
Oakfield Fence Stain Colors
Oakfield Garbage Container Screen Examples
Oakfield Resolution Shadowbox Fence
Proposed Oakfield Overall Walking Trail Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Application to Reserve Pavilion
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe!Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerRead more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ...Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ...Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ...Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019:
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ...Read more about this.
- Moles and your yard- information from the Staff Horticulturist January 24th, 2017: Moles are out and about! What does this mean for your community? The following is an excerpt from our in-house horticulturalist, Mike Ferrazzano: Moles are and have been an ongoing problem in landscape. When temperatures drop in the fall, moles are out in full force to find as much food as possible. Now that temperatures have warmed up as ...Read more about this.
- Public Meetings Regarding Redevelopment of Former Carolina Nurseries Site January 04th, 2017: You are invited to a PUBLIC MEETING regarding the redevelopment concept for CAROLINA GROVES (the site of the former Carolina Nurseries). DATES AND TIMES: JANUARY 1OTH AND 17TH 6:00PM TO 7:00PM MEETING LOCATION: FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF MONCKS CORNER (CORNER OF BEN BARRON LANE AND HWY. 52) 1504 HIGHWAY 52, MONCKS CORNER 29461 The Development Team will give a brief project overview. There will ...Read more about this.
- Reporting Storm Damage to the County October 12th, 2016: To report damage in Berkeley County: Visit:https://www.facebook.com/BerkeleySCGovDamage/ Residents can call (843) 719-4800 When residents call to report damage, they can leave a message with detailed information. When reporting the damage, be sure to leave your name, address, contact information, and a detailed description of the damage. Once the damage is reported, city officials will respond with a visit for ...Read more about this.
- Hurricane information and help links October 04th, 2016: Hurricane Matthew is now churning toward the Southeast coastline. Forecasting models now generally project it to pass very close to South Carolina coast, but this forecast could change quickly and bring greater threats of a direct impact to our area. Please pay close attention to all advisories and any evacuation orders. Please take precautions early. Store/secure ...Read more about this.
- Information about lawn burn caused by pets March 30th, 2016: Please read the informative information below in regards to Lawn Burn caused by pet urine. Obviously at times this cannot be helped but please try and walk your dog along the wooded area to urinate in the wood line or pine straw area. Your HOA spends a large amount of money trying to keep the ...Read more about this.
- Reminder- pet waste February 04th, 2016: Just a friendly reminder to be courteous of your neighbors and to pick up after your pets. Please be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. Dog waste is more than just a smelly and unsightly mess. It’s ...Read more about this.
- Seeking volunteers to serve on the Board of Directors December 17th, 2015: The St. Charles Place Homeowners Association is currently seeking volunteers to serve on the 2016 Board of Directors. The community is looking for people homeowners who are passionate about people. As a member of the Board, you will have the opportunity to assist in developing policies, setting goals and priorities, and participating in the governance and ...Read more about this.
- 2016 Budget Approval December 02nd, 2015: The Board of Directors has approved the 2016 Association operating budget. The Assessment letters as well as a budget summary have been mailed out so please watch your mail. If you do not receive your letter in the next ten days, please contact our office. All Assessments are due on January 1, 2016.Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.