This is the web page for Ocean Inn. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like to send an email directly concerning Ocean Inn, please click HERE.
To request meeting minutes for Ocean Inn, please click HERE.
For a copy of the Ocean Inn 2019 budget summary, please click HERE.
The Ocean Inn amenities are currently closed while the Association determines if they can meet the recommended guidelines implemented by Governor McMaster, DHEC, & the CDC. The Association is working diligently to ensure that best practices are followed for you and your family. Updates will be shared via email as they become available.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information August 03rd, 2020: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerDownloadRead more about this.
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020:
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe!Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerRead more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ...Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ...Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ...Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019:
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ...Read more about this.
- Notice of Annual Members’ Meeting 2017 November 14th, 2017: Ocean Inn Condominium Property Owners Association ______________________________________________________ NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEMBERS’ MEETING November 08, 2017 Dear Owners of Ocean Inn, The Ocean Inn Condominium Property Owners Association Annual Meeting will be held Saturday, December 9, 2017 10:00 a.m. VFW Post 3137 1004 Ocean Blvd Isle of Palms, SC 29451 The primary purpose for conducting the Annual Meeting is to comply with the requirements of the ...Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma September 07th, 2017: With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on the decks, patios and fronts of all units. Unsecured items can become flying ...Read more about this.
- Pest Control Quarterly Treatment August 07th, 2017: Dear Ocean Inn Homeowner(s), Please be advised that Palmetto Pest Control has been scheduled to perform a preventative quarterly treatment on Tuesday, August 15th at 11:00 am. Access to the interior of the units will be necessary, occupants currently renting units should be advised to allow Palmetto Pest Control access into the unit. It is of the utmost importance that ...Read more about this.
- Pest Control Notice June 27th, 2017: Dear Ocean Inn Homeowner(s), Please be advised that Palmetto Pest Control has been scheduled to perform a preventative quarterly treatment on Monday, July 3rd at 11:00 am. Access to the interior of the units will be necessary, occupants currently renting units should be advised to allow Palmetto Pest Control access into the unit. It is of the utmost importance that ...Read more about this.
- Parking Pass Reminder June 26th, 2017: Greetings Ocean Inn Homeowners; Summer is well underway and we hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather! We’d like to take a moment to address the topic of parking passes, parking notices, and parking warnings. As parking is limited for The Ocean Inn, the importance of providing and utilizing parking passes becomes even more apparent during the ...Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ...Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.