This is the web page for Oyster Point. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. A community calendar is online as well.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
The Oyster Point pool is open. Please check your email for additional information.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Oyster Point HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $30.00 payable to Oyster Point. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Only four (4) keys are permitted to be activated per household.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Oyster Point Governing Documents
Oyster Point Recorded Second Amendment to Restrictions of Oyster Point Book 0547 at Page 388
Recorded Third Amendment to Restrictions of Oyster Point Book 0589 at Page 917 recorded 10 14 2016
Oyster Point Pre-selected fence per lot revised
Oyster Point Fence Guidelines
Oyster Point ARC
Oyster Point Amenity Rental
Exterior Paint Colors
Rock Path Map
Dog Waste Stations Map
Vendor Responsibility Info
Homeowner Tree Care
Kayak Storage Rules & Regulations
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020:
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe!Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerRead more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ...Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ...Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ...Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019:
- Oyster Point fountains October 10th, 2018: Oyster Point Homeowners, The Association wanted to inform owners, all pond fountains are being shut down as a precautionary measure with the pending storm. They will be turned back on once the storm passes. Thank you everyone for your cooperation.Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ...Read more about this.
- Oyster Point-Landscape Concerns June 19th, 2018: Dear Oyster Point Homeowners, The Board of Directors for Oyster Point Homeowners Association is sending this letter to address concerns about the treatments Pleasant Places, Inc. uses within Oyster Point for turf growth and management, and weed removal and prevention. While the Board understands that some of you have strong feelings about the use of certain ...Read more about this.
- Oyster Point Pool Update April 10th, 2018: Hello everyone, On Friday, after multiple requests and a few weeks, Mount Pleasant Waterworks was out with the community manager for 2 hours and 4 techs to try and find the issue with the water at the pool restrooms, showers, and water fountains. The line to the water was found and now a 2 inch RPZ ...Read more about this.
- Oyster Point Community Update April 03rd, 2018: CMG would like to announce that on April 19th at 6:00 pm there will be a community wide event hosted by Pleasant Places at the Brigade Hall courtyard area to discuss landscaping. They will be providing food and having some local experts discussing topics such as weed control chemicals, irrigation, and general landscape maintenance. There will ...Read more about this.
- *TIME CHANGE* Community Updates March 21st, 2018: A change in time has been made for the Community Meeting. The meeting will take place at 5:30pm, Tuesday the 27th of March in the Brigade Hall. Thank you, Community Manager How did we do? Please Click Our Logo for our Customer Service Survey! 349 Folly Road; Suite 2B Charleston, SC 29412 843-795-8484Read more about this.
- Community Updates March 19th, 2018: Landscape Pesticide Concerns Glyphosate is used only to treat weeds in spot checks and is NEVER broadly sprayed. This not harmful to the children, or pets, and can be walked on with bare feet even minutes after it’s used on the weeds. The landscapers are following the Clemson Agricultural standards and are using only what is ...Read more about this.
- Pool Opens April 1st February 23rd, 2018: Dear Homeowners, The Board and CMG have been made aware there has been a lot of discussion about the opening of the pool. The board would like to inform all residents the pool will be opening April 1st as scheduled. Please be aware that even though there is some warm weather throughout March, April 1st is ...Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.