This is the web page for Pavilion Watch. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020: Read more about this.
- City of Charleston March 30 Coronavirus AM Update March 30th, 2020: The city of Charleston continues to operate at OPCON 1 and the city’s Stay at Home ordinance remains in effect with non-essential businesses closed citywide. Over the weekend, Charleston Police Department continued their policy of measured enforcement of the say at home ordinance, informing citizens about the law and reiterating that parks, public spaces and non-essential businesses are ... Read more about this.
- Mayor Tecklenburg’s Coronavirus Press Conference Remarks, March 24 March 24th, 2020: Neighborhood NewsSpecial Bulletin Mayor Tecklenburg’s Coronavirus Press Conference Remarks, March 24 Today, at a 2:30 p.m. press conference, Charleston Mayor John Tecklenburg gave the following remarks regarding the city’s continued efforts to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19: Good afternoon. For the past several weeks, governments and residents across our state have been working to slow the onset ... Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Coronavirus March 19 PM Update March 18th, 2020: Neighborhood NewsSpecial Bulletin City of Charleston Coronavirus March 19 PM Update Tonight, at an emergency meeting, Charleston City Council voted to amend the city’s emergency ordinance regarding gatherings to align with Governor Henry McMaster’s guidelines for bars and restaurants and to limit social gatherings to no more than 10 people, in accordance with current CDC guidelines. ... Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Coronavirus Update March 16, 2020 March 16th, 2020: Neighborhood NewsSpecial Bulletin City of Charleston Coronavirus March 16 PM Update The city of Charleston continues to operate at OPCON 2, indicating a state of modified operations intended to limit person-to-person contact. Charleston City Council met telephonically this afternoon to receive an update on the city’s response to the coronavirus. During the meeting, City Council approved a state ... Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Pavilion Watch – Elevator Work March 19th, 2019: Otis Elevator has begun staging for the work to be done on the elevators which is projected to start this week. The work is going to take several weeks but there will always be one elevator in service. After each day’s end they will do their best to have both elevators working for the evening until they start work ... Read more about this.
- Pavilion Watch-resurfacing parking lot January 10th, 2019: Dear homeowners, Today we received word that there was some issues with the resurfacing of the parking lot. The parking lot side on West Ashley will remain closed until Monday so please make sure you and your property managers or renters are aware. The West Arctic side will be done at a later date to accommodate ... Read more about this.
- Pavilion Watch-Water shut off for 20 min December 07th, 2018: The water for the HOA will need to be shut off for about 20 mins sometime between 5pm-6pm for a repair to be made. This will only be temporary so please be advised. Read more about this.
- Updates from the City of Charleston – Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection September 12th, 2018: Updates from the City of Charleston View this email in your browser Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection Please be advised that trash collection by third party contractors (such as Carolina Waste, Republic, etc.) in outer West Ashley (located outside 526) and Johns Island will not occur this week, due to Hurricane Florence. Please secure carts/bins and any yard ... Read more about this.
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.