This is the web page for Pier Pointe Villas. Check out building news here. Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- City of Charleston March 26 Coronavirus Update March 27th, 2020: The city of Charleston continues to operate at OPCON 1 with the stay at home ordinance in effect and non-essential businesses closed citywide. The Community Development Committee and Charleston City Council met today and approved an emergency ordinance to reallocate $40,000 in Community Development Block Grant funding to provide public services and temporary living quarters for those who are ... Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Releases Further Guidance on ‘Stay at Home’ Ordinance March 26th, 2020: In response to the stay at home ordinance passed by Charleston City Council last night, the city has received a number of questions regarding the closure of non-essential businesses. In order to provide guidance, the city’s Legal Department has released a sample list of businesses that would be considered nonessential under the emergency ordinance. The list includes, ... Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Coronavirus March 19 PM Update March 18th, 2020: Neighborhood NewsSpecial Bulletin City of Charleston Coronavirus March 19 PM Update Tonight, at an emergency meeting, Charleston City Council voted to amend the city’s emergency ordinance regarding gatherings to align with Governor Henry McMaster’s guidelines for bars and restaurants and to limit social gatherings to no more than 10 people, in accordance with current CDC guidelines. ... Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Pier Pointe Villas-Water Shut Off June 24th, 2019: The water will be shut off this evening while some plumbing repairs are made. Sorry for any inconvenience while the work occurs. Read more about this.
- Pier Pointe Villas-Upcoming work October 15th, 2018: Dear Homeowners, We want to let everyone know that starting the week of October 29th the rest of the units decks will be repaired and resealed. During this time there will be workers on site and there may be some disruptive noise and debris on the premise. The work is expected to take about a week. ... Read more about this.
- Pier Pointe Villas October 15th, 2018: We wanted to let everyone know that Baker Roofing is coming out to the HOA tomorrow to do some fascia repairs as well as fix the elevator shaft exterior surfaces. There may be some disruptive noise and some equipment on the property tomorrow and we wanted to let everyone know ahead of time. We apologize ... Read more about this.
- Updates from the City of Charleston – Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection September 12th, 2018: Updates from the City of Charleston View this email in your browser Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection Please be advised that trash collection by third party contractors (such as Carolina Waste, Republic, etc.) in outer West Ashley (located outside 526) and Johns Island will not occur this week, due to Hurricane Florence. Please secure carts/bins and any yard ... Read more about this.
- Pier Pointe Villas – Elevators Out of Service September 11th, 2018: Good morning Pier Pointe Villas Homeowners, As a safety precaution ahead of Hurricane Florence, the elevators have been shut off. Please refrain from trying to use them. They will be turned back on once it is safe to do so. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.