This is the web page for Pineland Heights. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
It is the owner’s responsibility to contact Community Management Group when there is a change to your mailing address, email address, or phone number.
Mailbox Keys/locks: We have key blanks and replacement lock sets that fit the kiosk and will be more than happy to provide you with a replacement. The fee for these replacements blanks or locks are $10.00, made payable to Pineland Heights. Please bring or mail your check to FirstService Residential’s office at: 201 Sigma Drive; Suite 400; Summerville, SC 29486.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
MANDATORY ANNUAL INSURANCE ASSESSMENTS will be invoiced and payable by March 31st of each year. This insurance covers the actual building and is a requirement of our Covenants & Restrictions. A copy of the declaration page is available in the documents section above.
- Article XI, Section 5 dictates that the association is required by Law to provide insurance to all 19 buildings that include 114 units. The Pineland Heights association created a special assessment each year to cover the cost of this insurance. The HOA is required to make sure the insurance is enough in order to rebuild the buildings in case of a claim. This policy is in place to protect all owners in the event the property is damaged, and where insurance might be needed to rebuild the structure.
- Each owner should have a separate insurance policy that covers their personal property, upgrades, and potential lost rents if they desire. The Assoication cannot mandate this, but many lenders might. Many times, owners will have what is commonly known as a HO6 policy. Please check with your insurance agent to make sure that you are properly insured.
- As an owner, you are responsible for everything inside the walls of your unit. The covenants discuss how claims need to be made in case of a problem. Your insurance coverage will always be in the first position for any claim, with the association policy coming next. Note: Owners are responsible for paying the deductible if a claim is made against the association policy.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Pineland Heights – New Cans from Carolina Waste June 05th, 2020: Attention Pineland Owners,As you may have known, some new cans were delivered yesterday (Wednesday) to each unit out at Pineland Heights from Carolina Waste. Please DO NOT use these cans until told to do so by the management company. Please continue to use the cans that were provided to you from Republic with your unit ...Read more about this.
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020:
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe!Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerRead more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ...Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ...Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ...Read more about this.
- Pineland Heights Mailboxes July 12th, 2019: Pineland Heights will be installing brand new mailboxes in the coming weeks. We will be coordinating with a contractor for the installation of the mailboxes & will hopefully have them in & ready for use as soon as possible. The keys for the mailboxes will be distributed to the homeowners as soon as they are ...Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019:
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ...Read more about this.
- Pineland Heights – Please Scoop the POOP!! August 13th, 2018: Please clean up after your pets, not doing so is a violation and can result in fines being assessed to your account. Below is some information regarding why this is important… IMPORTANCE OF CLEANING UP BEHIND YOUR PET Why Pick up Dog Poop? The Dangers of Dog Feces Why Pick up Dog Poop? “I pay taxes, why should I ...Read more about this.
- Pineland Heights – Asphalt Paving Project – Phase Two August 09th, 2018: ASPHALT REPLACEMENT SCHEDULED Dear Owner(s) and Tenant(s): We are now to begin “phase two” of the paving project, the contractor J & M Paving has completed the scraping and removal of the old asphalt and although the weather has delayed the project somewhat, the next phase will begin next week. Please make sure you follow the schedule ...Read more about this.
- Scraping Update July 23rd, 2018: Below is the remaining area that need to be scraped and will be worked on throughout today and tomorrow. I will have a paving schedule by the end of the week from the contractor as they are hoping this will begin Monday. The paving is weather dependent and everyone MUSY BE OFF THE AREA FOR ...Read more about this.
- Daily Aphalt Update July 19th, 2018: ALL CARS MUST BE MOVED OR THEY WILL BE TOWED BY Hookers Towing and Roadside at Owners Expense YOU MAY PARK ON THE GRASS AREA OR OTHER SCRAPED LOTS ON THE DAY YOUR AREA IS BEING DONE PLEASE SEE HIGHLIGHTED SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY THE 20TH-SCHEDULE CHANGED AND THEY WILL BE WORKING ASPHALT REPLACEMENT REVISED SCHEDULE Dear Owner(s) and Tenant(s): The ...Read more about this.
- Aphalt Project Update July 18th, 2018: Dear Owner(s): The HOA is almost half done with the first phase of the asphalt project. The scraping of the current surface is half complete. I placed notices on the doors this afternoon for the units that will be affected tomorrow. Please adhere to this request and move your cars out of the way. It is ...Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.