Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Click here for information on handyman services!
Annual Meeting Minutes:
Pines at Charleston Park 2019 Annual Meeting Minutes (Opens an email to facilitate ownership confirmation by FirstService Residential staff.)
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Fireworks Prohibited June 28th, 2016: This is a friendly reminder that with the upcoming Fourth of July Holiday, fireworks are prohibited in Pines at Charleston Park. If owners or renters are caught setting them off in the neighborhood, you are subject to fining per the violation enforcement policy. Additionally please remember If you have renters they all should be alerted ...Read more about this.
- Alligators June 21st, 2016: It is that time of year when alligators are making their way through and often stop in the community ponds for a visit. The Association is aware that there is a gator present in Charleston Park and Gator Getters has been out to the property to assess the alligator. The alligator has been deemed “non-aggressive”. PLEASE ...Read more about this.
- Important health updates regarding mosquitos June 15th, 2016: We’ve all seen that the World Health Organization declared a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) because of clusters of microcephaly and other neurological disorders in some areas affected by Zika. Alarmingly, Zika virus can be spread from a pregnant woman to her fetus. CDC recommends special precautions for pregnant women! In February the ...Read more about this.
- Dump the Pump June 16th June 14th, 2016: Given your role as a neighborhood representative, I wanted to let you know that Thursday, June 16 is National Dump the Pump Day and the Charleston Area Regional Transportation Authority is leading the local effort to encourage alternative travel methods by offering free fares all day. Those unfamiliar with the bus system and who need to ...Read more about this.
- Pines Pond Treatment June 13th, 2016: The ponds were treated on 6/6/16 and trash and debris removed.Read more about this.
- Information from Ron Brinson May 02nd, 2016: COUNCILMAN RON BRINSON – MAY 1, 2016 Please plan to attend a community meeting 7 p.m. May 10 at the Wescott Park Community Center. My colleague, Councilman Kenny Skipper, and I will provide briefings on several topics and conduct an open forum discussion session. Among the topics: The next expansion of the McKewn Plantation development beside and behind ...Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Reminder-3rd Attempt April 12th, 2016: The Annual Meeting is scheduled for April 23rd, 2016 at 10 AM at the amenity shelter on Trump St.Read more about this.
- Bradford Pears March 31st, 2016: Are you interested in more information about Bradford Pears? If so, please follow the link for a great read, https://www.citizen-times.com/story/life/2016/03/21/curse-bradford-pear/82070210/.Read more about this.
- Lawn Burn-What is it? How can you prevent it March 29th, 2016: Lawn burn is a common problem that occurs when your dog’s urine damages the grass in your lawn. If you have ever had to deal with this problem, you know how frustrating it is and how difficult it can be to prevent. There are many home remedies that promise to correct this problem, but most ...Read more about this.
- Prevention of frozen pipes January 19th, 2016: Preventing and Thawing Frozen Pipes Being prepared and informed may help you to avoid the messy and often expensive issue of frozen pipes. The American Red Cross provides information and suggestions around how to prevent water pipes in the home from freezing, and how to thaw them if they do freeze. Why Pipe Freezing is a ...Read more about this.
- Tree Pruning January 11th, 2016: The Greenery will begin to prune trees this week away from buildings and street lights.Read more about this.
- Christmas Tree Recycling December 30th, 2015: Please find below some important tips from Dorchester County regarding Christmas Tree Recycling: RECYCLING CHRISTMAS TREES Please Remember To: Remove all decorations such as lights, tinsel and ornaments…etc. Christmas trees can be taken to our Yard Debris Sites: The Miles/Jamison Road Site and Sandy Pines Site off of Hwy 78 Hours of Operation: Tuesday & Thursday 9 to 5 and ...Read more about this.
- Pines Annual Meeting-2nd attempt December 08th, 2015: The Pines POA did not meet quorum yet again, and therefore the annual meeting will have to be rescheduled for a 3rd time. A date has not been set yet but notice will go out once decided by the Board.Read more about this.
- Fountain Lights November 16th, 2015: Lights have been pulled from the fountains to trouble shoot and the contractor will alert the HOA when a solution is found for these constant issues.Read more about this.
- Turf Fungus November 09th, 2015: Due to all the rain and warmer temperatures, the turf has some fungus on it. The landscapers are going to apply a granular fungicide while the crew is on site Thursday.Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.