Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Click here for information on handyman services!
Annual Meeting Minutes:
Pines at Charleston Park 2019 Annual Meeting Minutes (Opens an email to facilitate ownership confirmation by FirstService Residential staff.)
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Tree down October 31st, 2015: The HOA is aware that an accident occurred last night and someone hit a tree and knocked over a light pole. The repairs and investigation to who caused damage will start Monday Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceRead more about this.
- Safety Reminders October 30th, 2015: Hello Homeowners! Please make every effort to drive extremely slow throughout the community and watch closely for children out and pets too. Please Use Caution! Watch Out! Stay Safe! Daylight Savings is coming to an end! Please don’t forget to turn your clocks back Saturday Night. Just some friendly reminders from your Association Board! Have a safe Halloween weekend!Read more about this.
- Fertilizer October 21st, 2015: Please be aware that the Greenery will be onsite this week applying shrub and plant fertilizer.Read more about this.
- Broken boards on Boardwalk October 09th, 2015: Please be careful when walking on the boardwalk on the southeast side of Trump Street, on the trail which runs from the well back toward the amenity shelter, there are some broken boards. A request to have the boards fixed/replaced has been submitted.Read more about this.
- From Councilman Ron Brinson- District 4 Updates October 7, 2015 October 07th, 2015: Councilman Ron Brinson – October 7, 2015 Our city is recovering from a very rare weather event. At one location just off Patriot Boulevard, rainfall was measured at 17.2 inches – over a 30-hour period. Governor Nikki Haley declared this to be a “1,000- year” event. She may be right. We can all be grateful that ...Read more about this.
- Garbage Collection Running On Regular Schedule October 06th, 2015: The City of North Charleston has advised garbage collection will continue running on regular schedule this week. They are collecting all areas on their normal routes unless the roads are inaccessible.Read more about this.
- Road Closures October 04th, 2015: http://dbw.scdot.org/RoadConditionsemr/default.aspxRead more about this.
- Severe Weather October 01st, 2015: Please stay alert to the possible bad weather predicated to head our way this weekend. Attached is a handy severe weather list of numbers if needed. In the event that there is an damage to the property, please call 843-795-8484 and the on call representative will get in touch with me, and I will get ...Read more about this.
- Fountain lights September 30th, 2015: Please note the Board is working on the burnt out lights on the fountain by building 100. This has been reported to the lake maintenance companyRead more about this.
- Storm drain cleaning near #1800 September 18th, 2015: The City of North Charleston Public Works has a work order to clean the drain near #1800.Read more about this.
- Community Newsletter August 06th, 2015: Councilman Ron Brinson- August 6, 2015 Family Barbecue—You’re Invited ! Mayor Keith Summey kicks off his re-election campaign Monday – August 10 – with a family barbecue at Westcott Park. Come meet the mayor and visit with your neighbors from all over District 4. Bring the children and enjoy good food, jump castles and lots of ...Read more about this.
- Jasmine around units July 30th, 2015: The landscapers are going to start pulling the jasmine away from the sides of the homes so that when trimming they don’t nick the vinyl siding as in the past.Read more about this.
- Pressure Washing Schedule July 14th, 2015: Pines at Charleston Park Below you will find the schedule for the pressure washing of Pines at Charleston Park. Pressure washing will begin on Monday, August 10, 2015. Please review our Pressure Washing Preparation List to make sure your property is prepared for our arrival. Monday 8-10-2015 Start Time 8:30 a.m. 101-106 201-204 401-405 601-604 Tuesday 8-11-2015 Start Time 8:30 a.m. 601-604 701-703 801-804 1001-1006 Wednesday 8-12-2015 ...Read more about this.
- Sod July 03rd, 2015: Phase 2 of the re-sodding project will begin Wednesday-weather pending.Read more about this.
- Landscape Maintenance June 26th, 2015: The Greenery has been contracted to perform the monthly landscape maintenance for the Pines. Their normal day for service is Thursday.Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.