Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Click here for information on handyman services!
Annual Meeting Minutes:
Pines at Charleston Park 2019 Annual Meeting Minutes (Opens an email to facilitate ownership confirmation by FirstService Residential staff.)
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Alligator Safety April 16th, 2014: How to Be Safe Around Alligators ~From Savannah River Ecology Laboratory – Herpetology Program Being safe around alligators is straightforward. Concerns about having negative encounters with alligators can largely be dissolved with common sense and an understanding of alligator behavior. To put in the risk of alligator attack context, you are more likely to get struck by ...Read more about this.
- Spring is Here!! April 16th, 2014: Happy Spring Everyone! The weather is finally warming up and flowers are in full bloom. Starting on May 8th, Lowcountry Mulch will be laying down brown mulch throughout the community.Read more about this.
- Oakbrook Civic Association NEWS March 20th, 2014: From: “Jackson, Bob” Date: March 16, 2014 at 3:19:20 PM EDT Subject: Oakbrook Civic Association NEWS Hello all, There was a very productive meeting of the Oakbrook Civic Association last Thursday. I want to give a special thanks to the energized group that came out and are ready to be involved jump starting the new vision for Oakbrook. There were ...Read more about this.
- Winter Storm Watch Issued February 10th, 2014: Please note there is another winter storm watch for Dorchester County Tuesday thru Thursday of this week. Remember to drip your faucets and spigots to prevent freezing pipes. .Read more about this.
- Winter Storm January 28th, 2014: Please prepare for the freezing weather through Wednesday. Remember to drip water in your faucets and spigots. This will help to keep water from freezing and cracking the pipesRead more about this.
- Traffic Light Update from Councilman Brinson November 08th, 2013: The traffic signal at Trump and Dorchester is on-site and ready for installation. The residents of Charleston Park must be very frustrated seeing this long overdue “light package” on the ground, awaiting installation. The S.C. Department of Transportation contractor has told the city’s Public Works Department that the project should be completed within “two weeks.”Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.