This is the web page for Proximity. You’ll find news and manager updates below community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Proximity Drive Covenants
Proximity Drive DRB Request Form
Proximity Drive Homeowner Guidelines
Proximity Drive Grand Bees Fence Guidelines
Proximity Homeowners Association Weekly Inspection Standards
Development Phases 4, 5, & 6
Covenants for Grand Terrace Townhomes at Proximity
NOAA Extreme Weather Information Sheet
Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like a copy of your minutes click the link below:
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Updates from the City of Charleston – Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection September 12th, 2018: Updates from the City of Charleston View this email in your browser Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection Please be advised that trash collection by third party contractors (such as Carolina Waste, Republic, etc.) in outer West Ashley (located outside 526) and Johns Island will not occur this week, due to Hurricane Florence. Please secure carts/bins and any yard ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Proximity Neighborhoods Master Association – Annual Meeting Reminder June 13th, 2018: The Annual Meeting will be held on Tuesday June 19th at 5:00 pm at the Saint Andrews United Methodist Church at 3225 Ashley River Road Charleston, SC 29414. All are encouraged to attend. The Association ask that any homeowners with specific questions to please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org before the meeting. This will help keep the ... Read more about this.
- Street Tree Update November 20th, 2017: Thank you for the responses and feedback concerning the developers decision to let homeowners opt-out of having a tree installed in the right of way of your home. For the homeowners that did not reply, or opt-out, the landscapers will continue with the installation as originally planned. Once the original installation is complete, the landscapers ... Read more about this.
- Church Creek Drainage Basin Meeting September 20th, 2017: Hello Grand Bees Property Owners, The Community Manager was recently informed of a meeting concerning flooding issues in the Church Creek Drainage Basin. The meeting will be this Thursday September 21st at the Citadel Mall from 6:00-8:00 pm. All who are interested in the issue are encouraged to attend. Read more about this.
- Proximity/Grand Bees – Hurricane Emergency Plan September 07th, 2017: Hello Proximity Property Owners, With Hurricane Irma looking to make its way towards the east coast, the board of your homeowner’s association wants to make sure everyone stays safe during the hurricane should it come to Charleston. Please see attached the 2017 South Carolina Hurricane Guide. This guide has important information regarding hurricane emergency contacts, evacuation ... Read more about this.
- Turkey Vulture Deterrent Project August 11th, 2017: SPECIAL NOTICE TO GRAND OAKS PLANTATION RESIDENTS Turkey Vulture Deterrent Project The City of Charleston Parks Department, working with the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources, United States Fish & Wildlife Services, and United States Department of Agriculture (Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service), has developed a plan in attempting to deter both Turkey and Black Vultures from ... Read more about this.
- Proximity/Grand Bees – Roundtable Meeting June 07th, 2017: Hello Proximity Neighborhoods Master Association Members, We have looked into your concern and are embarrassed to note that during a transition of staff within our office, a communication failure occurred and the notices for the March meeting were not properly sent to members. This email is a notice for an invitation to a Meet the Manager ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?