This is the web page for The Reserve at Foster Creek. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Click here for the Amenity Area Calendar and application for reservations.
Pool keys – Two pool pass cards are assigned to each property. Pool pass cards are to convey at real estate closing and with change of tenants. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $10.00 payable to The Reserve at Foster Creek. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only two (2) keys are permitted to be activated per household.
The Reserve at Foster Creek pool is open!
Reserve at Foster Creek Covenants
Reserve at Foster Creek By laws
Reserve at Foster Creek ARB Packet
Door & Shutter Paint Colors
Berkeley County Convenience Center flyer
Republic Services Recycling Holiday Schedule
Hanahan Trash & Recycling Info
CC&R and Guidelines with Violation Fine Schedule
Pool Reservation Packet
Pool Pass System Information and Policy
USPS and City of Hanahan Regulations
Hanahan Traffic Code
SC Code of Law Regulating Traffic on Highways
Owner Information Form
2018 Annual Meeting Online Proxy
Solar Panel Policy
Roof Replacement Policy
Additional Community Resources and Information:
Hanahan Code of Ordinances – Animals at large prohibited
Hanahan Code of Ordinances – Restraining and Pets which disturb the Peace
Hanahan Code of Ordinances – Occupancy Family Definition
Hanahan Pets – Sanitation
Hanahan Tree Protection Ordinance
Hanahan Tree Removal Application
SC Code of Laws – Unlawful to entice with food any alligator
SC DNR Alligators
SC DNR Foxes
SC DNR Raccoons
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020: Read more about this.
- HELPFUL SPRING TIME REMINDERS March 12th, 2020: Now that the warmer weather has finally arrived, your Association would like provide a few helpful reminders. With the lack of a true “cold” winter season, lawns everywhere are greening up. Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches, and flowerbeds are filling with weeds. Lawn treatments are encouraged to make sure that weeds and clover do ... Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Reserve Pool Closure and Yard Sale October 19th, 2018: The pool will close for the 2018 season at the end of the day Sunday, October 21. We are closing a bit earlier this season to undertake the resurfacing of the pool. This project was originally scheduled for last Spring but was postponed due to the discovery of a water leak needing to be located ... Read more about this.
- Reserve at Foster Creek Pool Closure and Yard Sale October 19th, 2018: Good afternoon Foster Creek owners, The pool will close for the 2018 season at the end of the day Sunday, October 21. We are closing a bit earlier this season to undertake the resurfacing of the pool. This project was originally scheduled for last Spring but was postponed due to the discovery of a water leak ... Read more about this.
- Foster Creek – Pool Is Open September 20th, 2018: The pool has reopened. Thank you for your patience during this time. Read more about this.
- Foster Creek – Pool Closure September 11th, 2018: The pool is closed until further notice due to Hurricane Florence and will remain closed until normal operations and daily service and treatments can be restored by the association’s pool service vendor. The HOA will communicate once pool operations are back to normal and the pool reopens. Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Pool Gate and Umbrellas May 01st, 2017: LEAVING THE POOL GATE PROPPED OPEN IS NO NO! This is a serious safety and liability hazard. It could be the pool vendor, resident leaving with lots of things and kiddies and forgetting or someone leaving open for others without a pool gate pass. If you see the gate propped open, PLEASE CLOSE GATE. Then, PLEASE CALL OR E-MAIL ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.