Below you’ll find news and manager updates, photos, community documents, Community Calendar and important property owner rules and information. Check out Board Member and Annual Meeting photos below…and Community Special Events.
Please check back often. In the meantime, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
The direct telephone number for Retreat owners is (843)872-5688.
2021 Pool Season: April 1st – October 30th
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one pool key/access device by The Retreat at Riverland HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $35.00 payable to The Retreat at Riverland. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Documents and Important Retreat at Riverland Information:
Rules and Regulations
Retreat at Riverland HPR Master Deed COMPLETE (OCR) VERY large file (14 Megabytes)
Retreat Fee Schedule
Owner Information Form
Tenant Information Form
Riverland Vehicle Registration
Preventative Maintenance Inside Units
Pest Control Treatment
Request for ARB approval of home modifications
Insurance letter 2019-2020
- Why do I have to pay $200 and $1,000 to rent my unit at the Retreat? The $200 goes into the general operating account to be used for items that are frequently damaged during a move such as the building gates and elevators. The $1,000 is used simply as a security deposit for any common or limited common element that may have been damaged by the tenant.
- How do I change my code for the entrance gate? Call FirstService Residential. The code can be updated directly from our office.
- Can I have the gate call my cell phone when someone arrives? The gate can be programmed to call any local number. If the cell phone is outside of the local area code it cannot be used.
- Where do I get a key for the riser room? The cable company needs to access the riser room to set up cable. The cable company, the tenant or the owner can come to the clubhouse to sign out a key. The request should be made 24 hours in advance to ensure the key is available. The key must be returned within 24 hours.
- What is with that Alligator picture? This guy is a resident in the large pond. Obey the signs and respect these animals. NEVER EVER feed alligators.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- City of Charleston Coronavirus March 19 PM Update March 18th, 2020: Neighborhood NewsSpecial Bulletin City of Charleston Coronavirus March 19 PM Update Tonight, at an emergency meeting, Charleston City Council voted to amend the city’s emergency ordinance regarding gatherings to align with Governor Henry McMaster’s guidelines for bars and restaurants and to limit social gatherings to no more than 10 people, in accordance with current CDC guidelines. ...Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Coronavirus Update March 16, 2020 March 16th, 2020: Neighborhood NewsSpecial Bulletin City of Charleston Coronavirus March 16 PM Update The city of Charleston continues to operate at OPCON 2, indicating a state of modified operations intended to limit person-to-person contact. Charleston City Council met telephonically this afternoon to receive an update on the city’s response to the coronavirus. During the meeting, City Council approved a state ...Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe!Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerRead more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ...Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ...Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ...Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019:
- Updates from the City of Charleston – Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection September 12th, 2018: Updates from the City of Charleston View this email in your browser Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection Please be advised that trash collection by third party contractors (such as Carolina Waste, Republic, etc.) in outer West Ashley (located outside 526) and Johns Island will not occur this week, due to Hurricane Florence. Please secure carts/bins and any yard ...Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ...Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.