Below you’ll find news and manager updates, photos, community documents, Community Calendar and important property owner rules and information. Check out Board Member and Annual Meeting photos below…and Community Special Events.
Please check back often. In the meantime, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
The direct telephone number for Retreat owners is (843)872-5688.
2021 Pool Season: April 1st – October 30th
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one pool key/access device by The Retreat at Riverland HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $35.00 payable to The Retreat at Riverland. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Documents and Important Retreat at Riverland Information:
Rules and Regulations
Retreat at Riverland HPR Master Deed COMPLETE (OCR) VERY large file (14 Megabytes)
Retreat Fee Schedule
Owner Information Form
Tenant Information Form
Riverland Vehicle Registration
Preventative Maintenance Inside Units
Pest Control Treatment
Request for ARB approval of home modifications
Insurance letter 2019-2020
- Why do I have to pay $200 and $1,000 to rent my unit at the Retreat? The $200 goes into the general operating account to be used for items that are frequently damaged during a move such as the building gates and elevators. The $1,000 is used simply as a security deposit for any common or limited common element that may have been damaged by the tenant.
- How do I change my code for the entrance gate? Call FirstService Residential. The code can be updated directly from our office.
- Can I have the gate call my cell phone when someone arrives? The gate can be programmed to call any local number. If the cell phone is outside of the local area code it cannot be used.
- Where do I get a key for the riser room? The cable company needs to access the riser room to set up cable. The cable company, the tenant or the owner can come to the clubhouse to sign out a key. The request should be made 24 hours in advance to ensure the key is available. The key must be returned within 24 hours.
- What is with that Alligator picture? This guy is a resident in the large pond. Obey the signs and respect these animals. NEVER EVER feed alligators.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Cloudy Water July 24th, 2014: The Fire Department is in the process of flushing the hydrants in the area. This has caused the residential water to become slightly off-color. Unfortunately, we were not notified ahead of time of this scheduled work. Had we known, the Retreat residents would have been warned in advance. I apologize for this inconvenience. With that being ...Read more about this.
- Summertime-Crime Prevention Safety Tips July 10th, 2014: DON’T advertise your trip before you go, or while on it. Social media can be exploited and unknown people in your circles will know when you are gone. Constant posting of pictures on social media will confirm it. Be careful who is around when discussing your trip plans (e.g. strangers, acquaintances – children of friends, an older brother ...Read more about this.
- Entrance Gates July 08th, 2014: As you are aware, the main entrance gates have remained open for over a week. You may recall that there was a severe thunderstorm the last weekend in June. During the storm, lightening struck near the entrance gates and destroyed the gate phone system. Unfortunately, the system that was in place was very old and ...Read more about this.
- Pool Courtesies July 08th, 2014: As a courtesy to others who are enjoying the pool, please remember the following: 1. Avoid smoking in close proximity to others and do not smoke while in the pool. 2. Keep listening devices at a reasonable level if not using ear buds. 3. Make sure children and supervised at all times. 4. Remember that the pool is for ...Read more about this.
- 200 Building Temporary Water Shut Off June 12th, 2014: The water will be turned off for all of Building 200 tomorrow, Friday June 13th, between 10 am and noon in order to move a water heater.Read more about this.
- Landscaping Updates June 12th, 2014: The majority of the palm pruning was completed last week with a few remaining to be completed this week. The grass was not cut last week as it was unnecessary. However, the entire property was edged. Insecticide was applied to all turf areas and weeds were pulled from landscaped beds. The building entrance plantings and ...Read more about this.
- May 27th, 2014: Effective April 1, 2015, there will be an annual assessment for the use of the Boatyard. The annual boatyard assessment will be used to help offset costs of regular yard maintenance, signs, decals, gate maintenance, etc. If you currently have an item stored in the boatyard, you will need to complete a NEW Registration Form ...Read more about this.
- Propane May 03rd, 2014: As of May 1st, the propane has been turned off at each tank for the summer months. It is scheduled to be turned back on when the weather begins to cool, typically around October 1st.Read more about this.
- Alligator-Pond Between Buildings 300 & 1000 April 16th, 2014: It was recently reported that a mother duck was attacked and severely wounded by an alligator in the pond that sits between buildings 300 and 1000. The process was immediately initiated to secure the DNR permit necessary to have the gator removed. The nuisance wildlife removal company will be on property today to have the ...Read more about this.
- Pressure Washing Schedule Change April 03rd, 2014: The pressure washing crew has experienced an equipment problem which has caused a delay in the schedule. The schedule for cleaning buildings has been revised. Additional information of schedule changes will be sent as soon as possible. Thursday- the 3rd – buildings 600 and 700 will be washed. On Friday – the 4th – building 1000 will be ...Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.