Below you’ll find news and manager updates, photos, community documents, Community Calendar and important property owner rules and information. Check out Board Member and Annual Meeting photos below…and Community Special Events.
Please check back often. In the meantime, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
The direct telephone number for Retreat owners is (843)872-5688.
2021 Pool Season: April 1st – October 30th
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one pool key/access device by The Retreat at Riverland HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $35.00 payable to The Retreat at Riverland. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Documents and Important Retreat at Riverland Information:
Rules and Regulations
Retreat at Riverland HPR Master Deed COMPLETE (OCR) VERY large file (14 Megabytes)
Retreat Fee Schedule
Owner Information Form
Tenant Information Form
Riverland Vehicle Registration
Preventative Maintenance Inside Units
Pest Control Treatment
Request for ARB approval of home modifications
Insurance letter 2019-2020
- Why do I have to pay $200 and $1,000 to rent my unit at the Retreat? The $200 goes into the general operating account to be used for items that are frequently damaged during a move such as the building gates and elevators. The $1,000 is used simply as a security deposit for any common or limited common element that may have been damaged by the tenant.
- How do I change my code for the entrance gate? Call FirstService Residential. The code can be updated directly from our office.
- Can I have the gate call my cell phone when someone arrives? The gate can be programmed to call any local number. If the cell phone is outside of the local area code it cannot be used.
- Where do I get a key for the riser room? The cable company needs to access the riser room to set up cable. The cable company, the tenant or the owner can come to the clubhouse to sign out a key. The request should be made 24 hours in advance to ensure the key is available. The key must be returned within 24 hours.
- What is with that Alligator picture? This guy is a resident in the large pond. Obey the signs and respect these animals. NEVER EVER feed alligators.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Pollen Season March 26th, 2014: Spring is here! As you may know, the pollen is exceptionally bad this time of year as the Retreat becomes coated in a yellow hue. It should be noted that each building is cleaned once per week. Therefore, you will see evidence of pollen almost immediately following the cleaning of your building. This is unavoidable. The ...Read more about this.
- Clubhouse Fire Place March 10th, 2014: The clubhouse fire place will not be available while it is being repaired. Parts need to be ordered so it could be done for a few weeks.Read more about this.
- Upcoming Community Projects March 06th, 2014: The gutter cleaning will begin on March 27th. Pressure washing will begin the following week. As was done last year, owners will have an opportunity to have their porches spray washed and windows cleaned for a separate fee to be paid directly to the vendor. Information will be distributed prior to the cleaning on how ...Read more about this.
- Quarterly Pest Control February 11th, 2014: QUARTERLY PEST CONTROL WILL BEGIN Monday, February 17, 2014 The Quarterly Pest Control will be conducted over a period of four days. This is to ensure that it is all done correctly and thoroughly. The expected schedule is as follows: Monday, February 17, Buildings 100, 200, 300 Tuesday, February 18, Buildings 400, 500, 600 Wednesday, February 19, Buildings 700, ...Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting February 07th, 2014: Thank you to all who attended the annual meeting despite the soggy weather. The meeting minutes have been distributed via email. A copy can be requested by emailing RetreatatRiverland@cmgchalreston.com or by calling 795-8484. Prior to and at the meeting, a questionnaire was distributed to the owners. The Board utilizes this information to get input from the members on ...Read more about this.
- Solar Panel Lights January 24th, 2014: Listed below are some interesting facts and conclusions. We currently have sixteen of these solar powered lights in operation. One is mounted over the storeroom door at the pool. The other fifteen are mounted along the pathway from the back left of the 700 building to the right side of the 400 building. Each fixture has ...Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting – February 1, 2014 January 10th, 2014: The Annual Members meeting is scheduled for Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 10:00. There are three seats up for election (2-two year terms; 1-one year term). The 3 Board members with expiring terms (Karen Fowler, Bob Rakowski and Tom Brown) have indicated that they will re-run in the election. If you are interested in volunteering ...Read more about this.
- Annual Tree Trimming December 19th, 2013: The Board has contracted with Winthrop Tree Service to complete the annual tree trimming and the removal of hazardous trees/limbs. The tree trimming this time around will be a little more severe with regard to clearance to avoid having to recut everything again next year. However, the property will still be inspected annually to ensure that all hazardous ...Read more about this.
- Pool Furniture November 21st, 2013: The pool furniture is being picked up today. The furniture is getting revamped with new strapping so it will be ready for the pool season in 2014.Read more about this.
- Fountain Work November 13th, 2013: The fountain will be turned off for a few days in order to allow it time to dry out. The exterior stucco work will proceed once the fountain is dry and temperatures stay above 45 degrees. The work is scheduled to begin at the end of this week, weather pending.Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.