This is the web page for Reverie on the Ashley. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one pool fob by the Reverie on the Ashley. Resale pool fobs must convey at Closing. If any fob is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to the Reverie on the Ashley. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only one (1) pool fob is permitted to be activated per household.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- Elevators – Hurricane Dorian September 03rd, 2019: In preparation for the arrival of Dorian, the elevators will be parked on the roof top beginning at 4:00 PM tomorrow, Wednesday, September 4th. For those of you remaining at the Reverie during the storm, the stairs will need to be your mode of exit until after the storm passes and the elevators are ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- Pool Closure August 13th, 2019: Dear Reverie on the Ashley Residents: The pool is currently closed for necessary equipment repairs. A technician has been dispatched. Unfortunately, this is a major overhaul with the pool most likely closed the entire week. The membership will be notified once all repairs are made and pool re-opened. Thank you for your understanding. Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Move In/Out February 15th, 2019: As a reminder, when vacating a home or selling your home, please be sure contact the Association with your move out date and inform the selling agent to let the Association know of the need for the new buyer to inform the Association of their move in date. This allows the maintenance tech to place the elevator pads in ... Read more about this.
- Reverie Pool Closing September 28th, 2018: With the continued warm weather, the Association is happy to announce the pool will remain open through October 31st for the owner’s enjoyment. Read more about this.
- Storm related Elevator Notice September 11th, 2018: Good Afternoon In anticipation of Florence the current plan is to “Park” the elevators on Thursday, September 13th. While an inconvenience to all, this step ensures the equipment is not damaged should flood waters reach the building lobby. Also the entry and exit gates will remain in the open position to avoid potential issues. This may occur as ... Read more about this.
- Pool Closing September 10th, 2018: Good Afternoon Reverie Owners The pool will be closed tomorrow and signs hung to remind owners. With the impending storm, the pool will be super chlorinated tomorrow to allow the pumps to be shut down on Wednesday. Once the storm passes, the pool vendor will let the Association know when the facility will re-open and of ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Pet responsibilities August 17th, 2018: A few reminders of pet owner responsibilities: • Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. This includes cats who should never be allowed to wander. • Please be a courteous neighbor and pick up after your pets, be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Dog ... Read more about this.
- Back to School Safety August 15th, 2018: With school beginning for most Districts next week, below are a few reminders from the National Safety Council: School days bring congestion: Yellow school buses are picking up their charges, kids on bikes are hurrying to get to school before the bell rings, harried parents are trying to drop their kids off before work. It’s never more ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.