This is the web page for Reverie on the Ashley. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
The 2020 pool season ends on September 30th
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one pool fob by the Reverie on the Ashley. Resale pool fobs must convey at Closing. If any fob is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to the Reverie on the Ashley. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only one (1) pool fob is permitted to be activated per household.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Storm related Elevator Notice September 11th, 2018: Good Afternoon In anticipation of Florence the current plan is to “Park” the elevators on Thursday, September 13th. While an inconvenience to all, this step ensures the equipment is not damaged should flood waters reach the building lobby. Also the entry and exit gates will remain in the open position to avoid potential issues. This may occur as ...Read more about this.
- Pool Closing September 10th, 2018: Good Afternoon Reverie Owners The pool will be closed tomorrow and signs hung to remind owners. With the impending storm, the pool will be super chlorinated tomorrow to allow the pumps to be shut down on Wednesday. Once the storm passes, the pool vendor will let the Association know when the facility will re-open and of ...Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ...Read more about this.
- Pet responsibilities August 17th, 2018: A few reminders of pet owner responsibilities: • Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. This includes cats who should never be allowed to wander. • Please be a courteous neighbor and pick up after your pets, be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Dog ...Read more about this.
- Back to School Safety August 15th, 2018: With school beginning for most Districts next week, below are a few reminders from the National Safety Council: School days bring congestion: Yellow school buses are picking up their charges, kids on bikes are hurrying to get to school before the bell rings, harried parents are trying to drop their kids off before work. It’s never more ...Read more about this.
- Reverie on the Ashley – Pool Etiquette August 15th, 2018: Dear Reverie Residents, Please adhere to the posted pool rules and treat the amenity with respect to minimize any unnecessary expenses to your Association. Recently there have been issues with smoking at the pool. A few things to Remember: There is an emergency phone in the kitchen area Never swim alone No glass permitted inside the pool area Children should always ...Read more about this.
- It’s the Battle of Rain vs Mowing August 03rd, 2018: With all the rain the LowCountry has experienced in the past couple of weeks, the rain is winning the battle with mowing of the turf. The Association would rather see taller than normal grass which can be resolved once things dry vs ruts in the turf caused by the mowers which can take many weeks ...Read more about this.
- Pool Reminders July 19th, 2018: As we approach the height of the pool season the Association wanted to share a few reminders. Should you have tenants in your unit or guests from time to time, the Association would appreciate your sharing of this information with them. Pool hours are dawn to dusk, while the amenity area may be used after dusk, ...Read more about this.
- Pool Reminders July 19th, 2018: Good Afternoon Reverie Owners As we approach the height of the pool season the Association wanted to share a few reminders. Should you have tenants in your unit or guests from time to time, the Association would appreciate your sharing of this information with them. Pool hours are dawn to dusk, while the amenity area may be ...Read more about this.
- Pressure Washing July 03rd, 2018: As the tree trimming is now complete, the pressure washing of the buildings will begin on July 16th (building 2 will be first). Please note this important date so your home/balcony is prepared for the wash. A reminder will be sent as the date nears, but for owners who may be out of town during ...Read more about this.
- Pool Opening April 11th, 2018: The Reverie on the Ashley swimming pool will be officially open on Tuesday, May 1st. Beginning this season, use of the pool will be regulated by a key fob entry system on the gate. For those in attendance of the annual meeting key fobs were issued. Residents not in attendance will be mailed their key fob ...Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Reminder March 20th, 2018: The 2018 Annual Meeting will be held Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at the Dorchester County Library located at 6325 Dorchester Road, North Charleston, SC 29418 . The meeting will begin at 6:00 pm sharp. Please arrive 30 minutes before hand in order for the meeting to begin promptly. On behalf of Reverie on the Ashley AssociationRead more about this.
- Reverie – Electrical Closets March 14th, 2018: Dear Reverie on the Ashley Residents: It has come to the Association’s attention there are numerous items being stored in the electrical closet on each floor. These closets are for maintenance needs and not storage area’s for owners. Please see that any items that belong to your or your residents are removed. The janitorial company will ...Read more about this.
- Reverie on the Ashley Boat Slips February 19th, 2018: Dear Reverie Boat Slip Owners, Your Building Representatives have notified our office of concerns of boats docking/using slips by individuals not members/owners at the Reverie. To assist in determining owners versus trespassers the Association asks you complete the boat information form above and return to Community Management Group. You may return via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, mail ...Read more about this.
- Responsible Pet Ownership February 12th, 2018: Dear Reverie Residents: Just a friendly reminder to be courteous of your neighbors and to pick up after your pets. Please be respectful and clean up all areas including the sales center area, sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. Dog waste is more than just ...Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.