This is the web page for Sandpines. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
Minutes of the annual meeting are available by e-mailing your manager, please click HERE.
The Sandpines Homeowner’s Association Board of Directors have revised the fence guidelines and created shed guidelines for our neighborhood. Both guidelines have been included with a recent newsletter. Your Board welcomes your constructive comments and recommendations on these guidelines. Please send your comments to Tanya Zealy at Sandpines@fsresidentialcharleston.com.
Sandpines Recorded CCRs and Bylaws
Sandpines 1st Amendment to CCRs
Sandpines Architectural Request Form
Sandpines Fence Guidelines
Sandpines Shed Guidelines
Sandpines Basketball Goal Guidelines
Sandpines Pool Guidelines
Sandpines Landscape, Mailbox and Playset Guidelines
Sandpines ACC Solar Panel Guidelines
Tree Removal Process
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Dorchester County EOC – Hurricane Dorian Info & Evacuation Zoning Map September 04th, 2019: Dorchester County Emergency Response – Hurricane Dorian Info: https://www.dorchestercountysc.gov/government/emergency-services/emergency-management/tropical-storm-dorian Dorchester County Evacuation Zoning Map: https://www.dorchestercountysc.gov/government/emergency-services/emergency-management/hurricane-evacuation-zones Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Spring Cleaning – Exterior Maintenance & Covenants Enforcement March 04th, 2019: As Spring returns to the Lowcountry and brings us warmer weather, it also brings the growing season with pollen and those pesky weeds we see popping up at our driveways, sidewalks and lawns. Spring is also Mother Nature’s call to us to begin “Spring Cleaning” around our homes. This is a good time of year to begin buttoning up ... Read more about this.
- Landscapers Begin Weed Control Applications Early Due To Minimal Winter Season February 19th, 2019: With our lack of Winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. Landscapers have begun spraying pre and post emergents this week to get ahead of this issue before the growing season is in full swing. Read more about this.
- Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates January 25, 2019 January 29th, 2019: Councilman Ron Brinson January 25, 2019 Rail Crossing Closings Update Dorchester Road Improvements Update Restaurants Apartments Project Bad News Good News Rail Crossings Maintenance – There will be traffic interruptions January 28-31 on major traffic highways, including Ashley Phosphate and Ladson Roads. The sliver of good news is that this upset will be completed about two weeks ... Read more about this.
- Updates from Councilman Ron Brinson December 20th, 2018: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All…Enjoy and Be safe! Councilman Ron Brinson December 20, 2018 Dog Park Reopening at Wescott Park – Dorchester Road Dogs seem to enjoy it and their human owners seem to love it! And the city’s dog park reopens Saturday morning, December 22, with a 10 a.m. ceremony, some special treats for dogs ... Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 21st, 2018: Read more about this.
- AT&T Notice of Upcoming Work with Sandpines October 15th, 2018: att-sandpines-notice Read more about this.
- Post TS Michael Debris Removal October 11th, 2018: Just a quick update: We’re seeing lots of windblown debris in several areas due to TS Michael. Please keep in mind that storm debris removal is second priority for all landscape vendors. It will be as much as 7 to 10 days before everything is tidy and back to normal. Thank you. Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Ordinance – Pets Must Be Leashed At All Times When Outside Your Property October 08th, 2018: Attention Sandpines Residents: Please be aware that pets must be leashed at all times while outside of your property per North Charleston City Ordinance: Sec. 4-5. – Restraint, confinement and running at large—Generally. (a) It shall be unlawful for the owner of any animal to fail to keep such animal under restraint or to permit such animal to run ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.