This is the web page for Sandpines. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
Minutes of the annual meeting are available by e-mailing your manager, please click HERE.
The Sandpines Homeowner’s Association Board of Directors have revised the fence guidelines and created shed guidelines for our neighborhood. Both guidelines have been included with a recent newsletter. Your Board welcomes your constructive comments and recommendations on these guidelines. Please send your comments to Tanya Zealy at Sandpines@fsresidentialcharleston.com.
Please be aware that ACC requests do require a certified plat that is specific to your lot be included with each request submission. If you do not have copy or are unable to locate your certified plat, the original surveyor may be able to provide a copy. Please contact their office: GPA Land Surveyors – Charleston 281 Treeland Drive Suite B Ladson, SC 29456 Ph: (843) 971-9099 Web: http://gpaland.com/.
Sandpines Recorded CCRs and Bylaws
Sandpines 1st Amendment to CCRs
Sandpines Architectural Request Form
Sandpines Fence Guidelines
Sandpines Shed Guidelines
Sandpines Basketball Goal Guidelines
Sandpines Pool Guidelines
Sandpines Landscape, Mailbox and Playset Guidelines
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information August 03rd, 2020: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerDownloadRead more about this.
- Sandpines Community Yard Sale – May 30th May 12th, 2020: Attention Sandpines Residents: The Sandpines community-wide yard sale has been set for Saturday, May 30th for any residents wishing to participate. Thank you!Read more about this.
- Let There Be Light – Wednesday, April 1 @ 7pm April 01st, 2020:
- March 23rd, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson – March 22, 2020 Crisis Information Updates and Trash Collection Schedule Alert Our City’s emergency/crisis management operations have intensified. We should all stay tuned to public health declarations. I have again appended on-line information links. We believe this crisis will intensify over the next week. COVID – 19 is an insidiously contagious virus. Please ...Read more about this.
- Bulk Trash/Yard Debris Pickup Suspended Through March 30 per City of North Charleston March 23rd, 2020: The city of North Charleston has suspended the pick up of yard waste and bulky items until March 30th. Please keep yard waste and bulk items from the curb until then March 30th. Thank you!Read more about this.
- City of North Charleston District 4 Updates March 17, 2020 March 17th, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson March 17, 2020COVID 19 And Our Community We are now challenged in unprecedented ways. An insidious viral monster threatens each of us and our families, bringing upset to the rhythm of our daily lives. But we all now realize this is not merely an “upset”; COVID 19 is unprecedented, historic and, yes, a very dangerous ...Read more about this.
- HELPFUL SPRING TIME REMINDERS March 12th, 2020: Now that the warmer weather has finally arrived, your Association would like provide a few helpful reminders. With the lack of a true “cold” winter season, lawns everywhere are greening up. Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches, and flowerbeds are filling with weeds. Lawn treatments are encouraged to make sure that weeds and clover do ...Read more about this.
- City of North Charleston District 4 Updates February 18th, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates February 14, 2020 Krispy Kreme – Ladson Road ….”soft-opening” next week. Fully open “around February 24.” Watch for the signs, “Hot and Ready!” Re-Paving Projects on Patriot Boulevard and Wescott Boulevard have been delayed. We were able to arrange for night-hour operations and this requires warmer temperatures. We are also freshening plans ...Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson — District 4 Updates January 18, 2020 January 17th, 2020: Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates January 17, 2020 TRAFFIC SIGNALS – PATRIOT BOULEVARDOur City’s Public Works team has been working with traffic planners to calibrate the new signal lights on Patriot Boulevard, at the entrances to McKewn and Coosaw Preserve. The target for operation is Tuesday, January 21. The initial sequencing, both in the morning and afternoon, will ...Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson – District 4 Updates January 06th, 2020: COUNCILMAN RON BRINSON District 4 Updates- January 2020 Happy New Year Year ! The Lights At Coosaw Preserve and McKewn Those new – and long-awaited- traffic signals on Patriot Boulevard are operational. North Charleston police officers will be on hand to help with the tweaking as the school year resumes. Traffic planners tell us the goal is to have ...Read more about this.
- Dorchester County EOC – Hurricane Dorian Info & Evacuation Zoning Map September 04th, 2019: Dorchester County Emergency Response – Hurricane Dorian Info: https://www.dorchestercountysc.gov/government/emergency-services/emergency-management/tropical-storm-dorian Dorchester County Evacuation Zoning Map: https://www.dorchestercountysc.gov/government/emergency-services/emergency-management/hurricane-evacuation-zonesRead more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe!Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyerRead more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ...Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ...Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.