You’ll now find news, community documents, architectural review information, online payment options, answers to frequently asked questions and important property owner information on the new Resident Portal:

Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!

Minutes of the annual meeting are available by e-mailing your manager, please click HERE.

The Sandpines Homeowner’s Association Board of Directors have revised the fence guidelines and created shed guidelines for our neighborhood. Both guidelines have been included with a recent newsletter. Your Board welcomes your constructive comments and recommendations on these guidelines. Please send your comments to Tanya Zealy at

Please be aware that ACC requests do require a certified plat that is specific to your lot be included with each request submission. If you do not have copy or are unable to locate your certified plat, the original surveyor may be able to provide a copy. Please contact their office: GPA Land Surveyors – Charleston 281 Treeland Drive Suite B Ladson, SC 29456  Ph: (843) 971-9099 Web:

Sandpines Recorded CCRs and Bylaws
Sandpines 1st Amendment to CCRs
Sandpines Architectural Request Form
Sandpines Fence Guidelines
Sandpines Shed Guidelines
Sandpines Basketball Goal Guidelines
Sandpines Pool Guidelines
Sandpines Landscape, Mailbox and Playset Guidelines

Sandpines Shutter Guidelines
Encroachment Permit
Sandpines ACC Solar Panel Guidelines
ACC Charter
Tree Removal Process

Member Comments and Feedback?

* indicates required field

Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded.  They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition.  They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS.  Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.

Contact Us

Questions or comments? Contact us using this form.